Market Cap131,457.70 Crore
Circuit Range₹2,271- ₹2,775.55
Day Range₹2,521.00- ₹2,591.30
Year Range₹1,988.55- ₹2,918.95
Top Indices & Stocks
Pidilite Industries Ltd Quick Overview
Pidilite Industries Limited is an India-based company, which is engaged in consumer and industrial specialty chemicals. The Company operates through two segments: Consumer & Bazaar (C&B) and Business to Business (B2B). C&B segment is engaged in the sale of products mainly to end consumers, which are retail users, such as carpenters, painters, plumbers, mechanics, households, students, offices and other. Its sales consist of mainly adhesives, sealants, art and craft materials and construction and paint chemicals. B2B segment is engaged in the sale of products to end customers, which are mainly large business users. This includes Industrial Products (IP), such as adhesives, synthetic resins, organic pigments, pigment preparations, construction chemicals (projects) and surfactants, and caters to various industries, such as packaging, textiles, paints, joineries, printing inks, paper, leather and other. Its subsidiaries include Tenax Pidilite India Pvt Ltd and Pidilite Adhesives Pvt Ltd.
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Pidilite Industries Ltd today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Pidilite Industries Ltd today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Pidilite Industries Ltd on the NSE?
Pidilite Industries Ltd stock price low: ₹2521
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Pidilite Industries Ltd on the BSE?
Pidilite Industries Ltd stock price low: ₹ 2520.7
What is the market cap of Pidilite Industries Ltd shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Pidilite Industries Ltd shares today on the NSE?
Pidilite Industries Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹2270.95
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Pidilite Industries Ltd shares today on the BSE?
Pidilite Industries Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹2272.15
What price did Pidilite Industries Ltd shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Pidilite Industries Ltd shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Pidilite Industries Ltd shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Pidilite Industries Ltd shares on the BSE?
What is Pidilite Industries Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹1988.55
What is Pidilite Industries Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹1988.6
What is Pidilite Industries Ltd stock symbol?
Can I buy Pidilite Industries Ltd shares on Holidays?
Pidilite Industries originated in 1959 and is the pioneer in consumer and speciality chemicals in India.From adhesives, sealants, waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals to arts & crafts, industrial resins, polymers and more, Pidilite offers a diverse product portfolio. Their brands are a trusted household and industrial name, and the company is the market leader in adhesives.In 1959, the company started with a single factory that manufactured only one product, Fevicol. This white synthetic resin adhesive was primarily launched to make the lives of carpenters and woodworkers easy. Then in 1963, the first modern manufacturing plant was established in Kondivita Village, Mumbai which now acts as the company’s Corporate Head Office.Pidilite Industries Private Limited was incorporated in 1990 and was listed on BSE in 1993.Now, a robust and growing network allows the company’s products to be accessible across demographics and geographies.The company embraces its responsibility towards the community through social initiatives in rural development, education and healthcare.
Core Activities & Products
Pidilite offers adhesive technologies, wood finishes and paints, waterproofing solutions, Automotive products, technical textiles, MEP, tile adhesives and tile grouts and woodworking products. It also offers waterproofing and OEM solutions as services.
It’s brands are:
- Fevicol:It comes in three varieties, Fevicol SH which is a synthetic resin adhesive, Fevicol Marine which is a waterproof variant and Fevicol Hi-Per for high performance, anti bubble and waterproof adhesive.
- Fevicol MR : This is the adhesive used for crafting and works with multiple substrates like paper, cardboard, wood, polystyrene and more.
- Dr. Fixit : It offers comprehensive system solutions for waterproofing a new home or repairing an existing one. The product range includes a wide variety of new construction and repair waterproofing solutions for all critical surface areas like Roof, External Walls, Structure, Foundation, Internal Walls, Bathrooms and Water Bodies.
- Fevikwik: This adhesive glue works within seconds to repair broken items, regardless of what material it is, metal, wood, plastic or paper.
- M-Seal :It is a multi-purpose sealant with 4 main applications – sealing, joining, fixing and building. Its versatility and ease of application makes it commonly used across multiple industry segments, especially the plumbing industry.
- Fevistik: Fevistik is India’s highest selling glue stick and is synonymous with the category. It is available in four convenient pack sizes.
- Hobby Ideas: Pidilite launched Hobby Ideas in February 2002 as India’s first chain of art, craft and hobby stores offering over 2500 products, expert advice and exciting workshops.
- Fevicryl: It offers a wide range of innovative products that include colors and accessories and has been working with women who have a passion for art and have helped convert some of them into successful professionals. Top variants in this segment include fabric glue, acrylic colours and 3D outliner.
- Other brands of pidilite include:
- Motomax - a shine+protection for cars and bikes.
- Roff - a tiling, stone installation and grouting expert.
- Rangeela - unique ready to use colors.
- Terminator - an anti-termite treatment for furniture.
- Steelgrip - India’s no. 1 PVC insulating tape.
- Fevi Gum - a non-toxic gum for kids with a refreshing fragrance.
- Wudfin - wood coating products.
- WD-40 - a multi use product.
Board of Directors
- Independent Director - Shri. Vinod Kumar Dasari
- Executive Chairman - Shri. M. B. Parekh
- Independent Director - Smt. Meera Shankar
- Independent Director - Shri. Uday Chander Khanna
- Independent Director - Shri. Sanjeev Aga
- Managing Director - Shri. Bharat Puri
- Vice Chairman - Shri. N. K. Parekh
- Independent Director - Shri. Bansi S. Mehta
- Vice Chairman and Whole - Time Director - Shri. A. B. Parekh
- Whole - Time Director - Shri. A. N. Parekh
- Independent Director - Shri. Piyush Pandey
- Whole - Time Director - Shri. Debabrata Gupta
- Independent Director - Shri. Rajeev Vasudeva
- Independent Director - Smt. Meher Pudumjee
- Managing Director - Mr. Bharat Puri
- Whole Time Director - Mr. Apurva Parekh
- Deputy Managing Director - Mr. Sudhanshu Vats
- Chief Business Officer - Emerging India - Mr. Salil Dalal
- Chief Human Resource Officer - Mr. Rahul Sinha
- President - Corporate Affairs and Special Projects - Mr. Amol Ubhayakar
- Chief Strategy And Business Development Officer - Pioneering Businesses - Mr. Prabhakar Jain
- Chief Operating Officer - Special Projects - Mr. Manish Modi
- Chief Business Officer - International Operations - Mr. Yogesh Anand
- Chief Strategy And Business Development Officer - Construction Chemicals - Mr. Sanjay Bahadur
- Chief Business Officer - Construction Chemicals Retail And Roff - Mr. Nilesh Mazumdar
- President - Research and Development (USA) - Mr. Shree Nabar
- President - Procurement - Mr. Pankaj Bhargava
- Chief Business Officer - Industrial Products Division - Mr. Rajesh Balakrishnan
- President - R&D - Mr. Anubhav Saxena
- Chief Business Officer - Pigments And IP Manufacturing Operations - Mr. Pravin Digambar Chaudhari
- Chief Information Officer - Mr. Mayur Danait
- Vice President - Strategy - Mr. Prashant Singhal
- Director - Operations - Mr. Debabrata Gupta
- President - Maintenance and Repair Division - Mr. Gautam Suri
- Chief Business Officer – Large User Business And Services - Mr. Himanshu Kapadia
- Chief Marketing Officer - Mr. Vinay Subramanyam
- Chief Financial Officer - Mr. Sandeep Batra
- President - Operations - Mr. Joseph Varghese
- President - Legal - Mr. Saswata Dhar
- Fevicol is available in over 5 lakh outlets in India.
- Dr. Fixit products are created at modern R&D centers in India, Middle East and Singapore.
- Fevikwik can be easily bought at hardware stores, kiranas, medical shops, stationery outlets, and other outlets throughout India. M-Seal is commonly used across multiple industry segments as well as households.
- Pidilite’s Hobby Ideas currently has 5 stores across Mumbai and Pune. It also enjoys a strong online presence via its website www.hobbyideas.in and Youtube, Instagram and Facebook handles.
- Adhesive products by the company meet stringent regulatory and compliance norms like FDA, REACH, and ROHS amongst others, which improves their customer base in the Indian subcontinent as well as in the Middle-East and Africa.
- The company’s comprehensive brand - Teknotex is used in segments of technical textiles like Hometech, Packtech, Indutech, Geotech, Sportech, and Protech.
- Pidilite’s clients for MEP solutions include some of the most renowned corporations from various industries across the globe. Company’s woodworking products reach most of the country’s major cities and towns through a national network of 35 representatives and 6 regional managers.
- Pidilite’s industrial products come in 1,250+ variants, used by more than 3,250 customers across 40+ countries.
- Pidilite has a strong global presence in 71 countries with 8+ manufacturing facilities and 500+ exported SUKs per year. UAE, USA, Egypt, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Singapore are some of the countries covered by its global operations.
Performance in Various Sectors:
For the financial year 2021 - 2022, Pidilite Industries net sales reached ₹8298 crore and grew by 34.1%
Business to Business category:
- Business to Business segment contributed 19.7% of the sales of the company and grew by 45.3% with volume and mix growth of 20.2%.
- The Industrial Adhesives category contributed 6.5% of sales of the company and grew by 50.7%.
- Industrial Resins, Construction Chemicals (Projects) etc. contributed 7.2% of the sales of the Company and grew by 51.0%.
- Pigments and Preparations contributed 6.0% of the sales of the company and grew by 34.0%.
|Category||Contribution in Percentage|
|Adhesives and Sealants||53.4%|
|Construction and Paint Chemicals||20.3%|
|Industrial Resins, Construction Chemicals (Projects) etc||7.2%|
|Pigment and Preparations||6.0%|
|Art and Craft Materials||5.9%|
CSR and Sustainability:
The Company over years, has been engaging in various social and community initiatives towards agriculture, animal husbandry, health, education, woman empowerment and water conservation etc.These initiatives undertaken directly by the Company and through various organizations, are spread across the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Himachal Pradesh and Rajasthan.
- Agriculture & Horticulture :
- The Company has assisted in the formation of over 615 Farmer Clubs, covering over 16,400 farmers. Data of the farmers have been geotagged with area mapping on a digital portal, thereby, helping adoption of best practices viz soil management, intercropping, drip irrigation, etc. About 65% farmers actively used these recommendations and benefited through a 10% decrease in cost of cultivation.
- The Company has taken initiative to develop 36 one-acre wadis along with shade nets to replicate vegetable and fruit crops.
- The Company has continued its support to the Farmer Producer Organization which now has more than 1,000 farmer members and over 3,000 farmers have availed the services from FPO and purchased good quality inputs at subsidized rates. The Center for Agriculture- Horticulture Development at Gram DaxinaMurti, Manar has trained over 7,900 farmers since inception and over 5,300 farmers in the year 2021-22.
- The Company has also collaborated with the Central Salt And Marine Chemicals Research Institute in Bhavnagar to train coastal fishermen and farmers in the cultivation of seaweed to provide an alternative source of income.
- The Company has continued its support to the Milk production and Animal Health Initiative in Mahuva Taluka. The farmers are trained on best animal husbandry practices like animal feeding, breeding, health and cattle management which resulted in an average increase in milk yield by 23% per animal.
- During the year, an Animal Husbandry advisory (on-call assistance) service was imparted to 821 project farmers including 335 new farmers of 40 villages including 16 new villages, for the treatment of minor cases of cattle, so farmers did not have to travel during Covid. 15,628 animals have been treated.
- The Company helped to form, nurture 638 Self Help Groups with a strength of more than 6900 women members.
- SHGs now run and manage 6 units of khakhra and other units for different products such as sanitiser, sanitary pad, wooden toys, aloe vera, pickle, masala, bakery, bio phenyl, jute and cloth bags, soft toys, bio-pesticide, seaweed value-added products, and banana fiber value-added processing units.
- Over the years, 213 check dams, deepening of 101 ponds and 690 farm ponds have been completed with the assistance of the Company.
- It has translated into 4,129 hectares of micro irrigation on farmland and 1,402 well recharges in 100 villages.
- A total of 4.80 lac trees have been planted to increase green cover through mobilization of Farmer Clubs, schools and SHG women, whereas cumulatively
- The Company supported the building of over 16,993 toilets in Mahuva taluka.
- The Company has collaborated with the Primary and Secondary Education Department of Gujarat, for the digitisation of 40,000 primary schools.
- 149 schools have been painted.
- The Company has signed an MoU with Bhavnagar Jilla Panchayat for the construction of 5 primary schools.
- The Company has signed an MoU for the construction of an Ashramshala (residential school) in Kaprada taluka of Valsad district to provide access to quality education for needy and underprivileged students.
- More than 19,170 patients were screened for COVID symptoms, and 1,723 critical COVID patients have been treated. 5,700 beneficiaries have been vaccinated through Hanumant Hospital and other centers.
- Hanumant Hospital is the only hospital in Bhavnagar district having an enrolment of the Mukhyamantri Amrutum (MA) Yojana under the urology cluster. A total of 5,459 patients have received cashless dialysis service under this scheme.
Solar Khadi Initiative The training of 200 women for operating these solar charkhas and looms are under process.
Swachhta Initiative A total of 5,863.9 kg waste has been collected and 2,469.8 kgs was sold to recyclers for value addition.
B K Parekh Parkinson’s Disease & Movement Disorder Society The Company continues to support the rehabilitation of people with Parkinson’s disease and their caregivers with the aim of improving the quality of life of such persons.
Natural Disaster & Relief InitiativeThe Company supported disaster relief efforts by restoring a large amount of infrastructure, plantation as well as relief work to the people affected by the Tauktae Cyclone.
The company supports sustainable development with its initiative such as the Pidilite Plastic Waste Collections as well as the ESG Certification.
The Company has put in place a number of measures to mitigate the impact of an uncertain macro environment through appropriate pricing and cost control measures without disrupting market share. Its major international subsidiaries are in the USA, Brazil, Thailand, Egypt, Dubai and Bangladesh. The business environment in some of these countries remains subdued due to geo-political tension and pandemic. However, the management is taking various steps to increase sales and market share in their respective geographies along with improvement in performance of these subsidiaries. The company is also confident of the medium to long-term prospects of the home improvement sector and remains focused on delivering consistent and profitable volume led growth.
Did You Know!
- Pidilite also established a state-of-the-art research centre in Singapore that is now a member of Singapore Chemical Industry Council (SCIC).
- Before Pidilite launched Fevicol, animal fat was the only glue available.
- In 2002, Pidilite’s famous ‘bus ad’ won the Silver Lion award at Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity.
- Four units of Fevicol MR, the everyday glue used for art and crafts, are sold every second.
- In 1970, Fevicol was introduced as a consumer pack, which was a bold marketing game and plan and helped in the establishment of Fevicol as a consumer brand.
Initial Public Offering
Pidilite was listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange in 1993 and on the National Stock Exchange in 1995 at the face value of 1.
Company’s shares are distributed as follows:
|Corporate and Indian Public Bodies||10.81%|
|FIIs and FPIs||11.94%|
|UTI, Mutual Funds, Banks, Insurance Companies & Alternate Investment Funds||7.31%|