Axis Bank Net Banking - Registration, Online Banking Services, & Login
'Festive Dhamaka' is just round the corner and you are eager to shop, right?
What better time than now to login to your online account and redeem your Loyalty points.
If you don't have an online account yet, perhaps it may be a good time to take the first step as ease, speed and convenience of netbanking is simply overwhelming.
For example, you can make online payments of your utility bills and insurance premia, request for Cheque Book, Demand Draft, Issue stop payment instructions on issued cheques, Create Instant FD’s and RD’s,Transfer money to your own accounts and to other bank accounts etc.
Are you now eager to open an online account, say for example with Axis Bank.
As India's third largest private sector player and wide national and overseas footprint,
Axis Bank offers the entire continuum of financial services across customer segments such as Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail customers. The bank has a balance sheet size of ₹11,75,178 crores ( FY2022) and has delivered a 5-year CAGR (2016-17 to 2021-22) of 14% each in Total Assets & Advances and 15% in Deposits.
The net banking services portfolio is divided across three broad categories namely:
- General Banking Services
- Tax Services
- Other Services
- General Banking Services
- Limit Enhancement-.You can alter your netbanking transaction limit.
- Cheque Status - You can check the status of cheques issued.
- Request for a cheque book - You can apply for a cheque book through the Internet Banking. The cheque book will be mailed to your mailing address registered with the bank. Charges as indicated in the respective schedule of charges will be recovered from your account.
- Stop Payment Request - You can issue a ' stop payment for a cheque / multiple cheques order, almost instantly and on a real time basis.
- Order a demand draft -You can request for a demand draft through the Internet Banking. The demand draft will be dispatched to your mailing address within 2 working days or the same can be collected from the selected branch on the same day.
- Transfer Account - You can transfer your account from one branch to another branch.
- Inward Cheque Clearing Enquiry - You can check details about cheques under clearing stage.
- Tax Services
- Tax Credit Statement - Through this option you can get details about tax deducted submitted as per form 26AS. For further details, you could navigate through the TRACES website.
- Download TDS Certificate - You can directly download your TDS certificate by using this option.
- View Pension Payment- You can easily generate your Pension Payment Slip, using this service.
- Income Tax E-Filing- You can use this option for E-Filing Income Tax.
This option will redirect you to the E-Filing portal of the IT Department of Govt. of India.
- GST Services-Linking of GSTIN and filing GST through GST Connect Form 15 G/H.
- Other Services
- CIBIL Report-A CIBIL credit score report can be generated easily by navigating through the CIBIL website.
- Switch Netsecure Type-You can change your Netsecure mode with this option. You can change the mode from SMS to Mobitoken or vice-versa.
- Schedule of Charges- The bank typically levies a charge on your account, the details of which are mentioned in the schedule of charges
- Updation of personal details like PAN, Address, email ID etc.
The process to register a netbanking account is fairly simple.
You just need to follow a series of steps.
- To begin with, login to the bank's official web portal.
- Navigate through the login page and click on the “Register here” link to begin the registration.
- At this juncture just ensure that your registered mobile number and your registered email address are active.
- You have to provide details of your customer ID, KYC details and debit card details.
- Now enter either your customer ID or registered mobile number.
- The customer ID is printed on the welcome letter and also on your cheque book, which you receive as a part of a kit at the time of opening an account. You can also obtain your Customer ID by sending an SMS CUSTID to 56161600
- As a penultimate step, you need to generate your password.
- You can use the following options to generate a password, provided you have a savings or current account with - Debit Card, OTP, Email link and KYC.
- Choose one of the options and fill up the details to set your password and to complete your registration.
- You can now login using an alphanumeric Login ID.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. What are the different kinds of fund transfer that I can transact using Axis Bank net banking services?
The bank offers a wide spectrum of services. You can carry out numerous transactions such as:
- Fund Transfer between your own accounts
- Fund Transfer to any Other Axis Bank account
- Fund Transfer to Other Bank's Account (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS)
- Visa Card Payment
- Instant Money Transfer
Q. What are the different types of access permission available on Axis Bank netbanking?
Essentially there are two types of access options available:
Depending upon your requirements you may either opt for:
- View only -which gives access to only see your account details & view statements. No transactions are allowed.
- In case you wish to execute a transaction online you then can opt for transactions with Net Secure.
Q. What happens to my Axis Bank netbanking account If I don't use it for a long time? Does it get deactivated?
As a part of security and risk management related best practices, the Bank may decide to deactivate your netbanking account as a preventive measure to any fraudulent attempts to access your account.
To reactivate your netbanking account, all you need to do is just visit your nearest branch.
Q. Is it possible to link my various accounts with Axis Bank to one umbrella customer id?
Say for example, you have a savings account, current account and demat account with Axis Bank, you can link all these relationships under a single customer ID by placing a request at any branch. You will be able to view all the products online once the linking is done.
Q. What is the daily transaction limit?
The daily threshold transaction limit for
The day is ₹5 Lakh. You can enhance your daily limit upto ₹50 lakhs through the Internet Banking and you may even place an additional request for raising the limit beyond ₹50 lakhs.
Q. How do I transfer money to a non-Axis Bank account individual?
It is a very simple process, all you need is the individual's account number and IFSC Code.
Another option is 'Axis Pay wherein 'all you need to do is create unique IDs (example – name@axisbank) and link any particular bank account to your ID and post that send & receive secure payments instantly.