Market Cap213,606.80 Crore
Circuit Range₹1,079- ₹1,618.20
Day Range₹1,463.25- ₹1,608.00
Year Range₹439.10- ₹2,185.00
Top Indices & Stocks
Adani Green Share Price
Want to invest in this stock?
Open a FREE Demat account in just 2 mins!
Debt vs Equity
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Adani Green Energy Ltd today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Adani Green Energy Ltd today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Adani Green Energy Ltd on the NSE?
Adani Green Energy Ltd stock price low: ₹1463.25
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Adani Green Energy Ltd on the BSE?
Adani Green Energy Ltd stock price low: ₹ 1462.05
What is the market cap of Adani Green Energy Ltd shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Adani Green Energy Ltd shares today on the NSE?
Adani Green Energy Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹1078.8
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Adani Green Energy Ltd shares today on the BSE?
Adani Green Energy Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹1078.4
What price did Adani Green Energy Ltd shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Adani Green Energy Ltd shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Adani Green Energy Ltd shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Adani Green Energy Ltd shares on the BSE?
What is Adani Green Energy Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹439.1
What is Adani Green Energy Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹439.35
What is Adani Green Energy Ltd stock symbol?
Can I buy Adani Green Energy Ltd shares on Holidays?
About Adani Green
Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL) is one of the largest Indian renewable energy companies, headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Owned by the Indian conglomerate Adani Group, it has a current project portfolio of 20,434 MW. The enterprise owns, builds, develops, operates and maintains utility-scale grid-connected wind and solar farm projects. The company provides the central and state government entities and government corporations with the electricity it generates. It operates the Kamuthi Solar Power Project, which is among the largest solar photovoltaic plants in the world.Over the years, AGEL has increased its capabilities and has grown its presence across 12 states in India, with the help of long-term Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) of 25 years with government entities. It has been behind 54 operational projects and 12 projects in progress, deploying the latest technologies in all its work.
Core Activities & Products
AGEL is the driver of green and sustainable energy in India and strive to enrich lives and contribute to nations in building infrastructure via sustainable value creation.The core products and services provided by the enterprise are:
- Solar Power: The company is dedicated to creating a cleaner and greener future through the generation of solar power. Due to its advanced engineering systems, it can design cost-efficient projects, after in-depth analysis of the land, grid connection infrastructure, emerging technologies and solar radiation. The design also takes the impact of location, weather conditions, temperatures on equipment into account. Therefore, AGEL ensures that all risk factors are carefully evaluated before launching its capital investment projects. It also has solar parks like the Adani Renewable Energy Park Rajasthan Ltd (AREPRL), which is a 50: 50 Joint Venture Company (JVC) incorporated by Adani Renewable Energy Park Ltd (AREPL) and Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation Ltd (RRECL), Government of Rajasthan.
- Wind Power: The enterprise owns, develops, builds, operates and maintains utility-scale grade-connected renewable farm projects and sells the electricity generated to central and state government entities and government-backed corporations. AGEL analyses several regions in India to evaluate the most suitable place for their wind project development. Many wind-masts are already functional in resourceful areas, which allows the company to assess the site wind resource potential and allow micro siting.
- Hybrid Power: There is a concern with the variability in solar and wind power generation in large-scale adoption of renewables, majorly due to its large contribution to the energy mix. The hybridisation of wind and solar plants aims to reduce this variability as solar energy generation is high during the day, while wind generation is generally higher at night, giving hybrid projects a much higher capacity. Moreover, the variability owing to the nature of renewable energy supply can also be facilitated with the help of demand management, balancing through gas and hydro generation shifting, smarter grids and more.
- Operational Excellence: AGEL has introduced many initiatives with a focus on data analytics, like Adani-Energy Operation Nerve Centre (Adani-ENOC) - a cloud-based platform. The program helps the company use drones to monitor the progress of their projects and asset mapping. It also adopts machine learning and uses geospatial technologies. The enterprise is also striving to upgrade their Operations and Maintenance (O&M) practices through business intelligence tools like Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and GPS technologies.
Board of Directors
- Mr. Gautam Adani: Chairman
- Mr. Rajesh Adani: Director
- Mr. Sagar R. Adani: Executive Director
- Mr. Vneet S. Jaain: Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Dinesh Kanabar: Independent and Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Romesh Sobti: Independent and Non-Executive Director
- Ms. Ahlem Friga-Noy: Non-Executive and Nominee Director
- Dr. Poornima Advani: Independent and Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Raminder Singh Gujral: Independent and Non-Executive Director
- Mr. Sandeep Singhi: Independent and Non-Executive Director
After 25 years of long-term Power Purchase Agreements, AGEL has increased its capabilities and has grown its presence across 12 states in India, namely, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Punjab, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Odisha and Telangana.
Adani Corporate House,
Near Vaishnodevi Circle,
S G Highway, Ahmedabad-382421,
The strengths of the company that have affected the Adani Green share price are:
- There has been an increase in the net cash flow and cash from its operations, which continues to rise.
- AGEL has recorded a strong annual EPS growth.
- The company uses the shareholders fund in a very effective and efficient manner, which has been seen with the improvement of their return on equity (ROE) since the last two years.
- It has been efficient in managing its assets to generate profits, as seen with its increase in return on assets since the last two years.
- Its net profit has also grown with increasing profit margins (QoQ), with an increasing revenue every quarter in recent times. Its profits have increased every quarter for the past two quarters, while annual net profits have increased since the past two years.
- AGEL is recording a strong momentum in its price above short, medium and long term moving averages.
CSR and Sustainability
AGEL promises to provide a better, cleaner and greener future for India and abides by the Adani Group’s philosophy of ‘Growth with Goodness.’ The company aims to develop a roadmap to contribute to one of the world's largest renewable energy expansion programmes while keeping in mind India’s climate change goals. It also supports the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact, and on 15 October, 2019, became a signatory of the group. It has also recorded 8,275 CSR beneficiaries.On the road to creating a greener future, the enterprise avoided the emission of upto 4.0 million tonnes carbon dioxide equivalent in FY20, while at the same time, has been committed to the protection of the environment with activities like rainwater harvesting and waste management. It has a vast zero deforestation programme, where the company does not expand or produce on areas converted from High Carbon Stock (HCS) forests and habitats. Moreover, ESG factors have been integrated into supplier selection decisions.In order to preserve the ecosystem and conserve biodiversity, AGEL has a comprehensive policy under the direct administration of its MD & CEO. It majorly focuses on its policy to ensure minimum No Net Loss (NNL) of biodiversity in all operations. On 23rd July, 2020, the company also became a signatory in the India Business & Biodiversity Initiative (IBBI), in order to sensitise Indian businesses towards the conservation of biodiversity and its enhancement. It has also invested in renewable power projects.
Since its inception, the company has not received a lot of criticism. However, some experts have said that AGEL is a company which has growing costs for long term projects, which is a weakness. Moreover, MFs decreased their shareholding last year which is considered negative for the stock. It also has a high and increasing debt, and promoters are decreasing their shareholdings.
The COVID-19 pandemic didn’t have any significant impact on the company’s profit. Gautam Adani, the chairman of Adani Green, had stated that while the COVID-19 pandemic had an immediate economic impact, it also presented an opportunity to design an innovative and faster switch to a low-carbon future due to the drop in the price of solar modules. At the same time, executives of the company said that COVID-19 had no impact on power demand, or on the company’s operations and financial performance.AGEL’s performance across assets in April 2020, during the initial months of the pandemic, was consistent with solar plant availability of 99.3% and wind plant availability of 95.7% as compared to 99.5% and 86.2% respectively in April, 2019. The operational EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation) margin was maintained at around 90% during the same time as compared to 89% for FY20. In June 2020, the shares of Adani Green Energy were at an all-time high as compared to its preceding period at Rs. 273.
According to experts, the future of the share looks beneficial and has been performing well in the market. It has been rallying and has formed a bullish pattern on the daily charts by recording great volumes. The stock also recently broke its long descending trend, which led to consecutive strong bullish candle formations, while at the same time, respecting the ascending slope support trend line. It recorded one of the highest recoveries from a 52-week low and has a high momentum score.
Did You Know!
The AGEL IPO opened on 28 July, 2009, and closed within four days, on 31 July, 2021 and the shares were listed on BSE, NSE. The price band for the issue was fixed at Rs. 90 at lower level and Rs. 100 at upper level for equity share of Rs. 10. The IPO size was Rs. 3,016.52 Cr with a lot size of 65, and was oversubscribed by 21.64 times (2.9680 times in retail).
As per industry experts, AGEL is the highest ranked non-constituent in the inclusion zone, however, any major changes in the price of the stock and its turnover could alter this scenario over the next few months. It is also expected that the company will find a slot on the 30-stock Sensex during the semi-annual review in December. However, the debt taken by the chairman is likely to show a pull back in leverage. In light of this, International Holding Co., an Abu Dhabi-based company has invested $500 million into AGEL, which is highly expected to stabilise its debt-to-capital ratio in the low 60% range from 95.3% at the end of March. The Adani Green stock did trade at over 750 times profit, and has recorded a higher bottom series pattern in the daily and intraday charts, which indicates that it may be a good long-term investment.
Annual Financial Summary
BALANCE SHEET OF ADANI GREEN ENERGY LIMITED (in Rs. Cr.)
EQUITIES AND LIABILITIES
Equity Share Capital
TOTAL SHARE CAPITAL
Reserves and Surplus
TOTAL RESERVES AND SURPLUS
TOTAL SHAREHOLDERS FUNDS
Long Term Borrowings
Deferred Tax Liabilities [Net]
Other Long Term Liabilities
Long Term Provisions
TOTAL NON-CURRENT LIABILITIES
Short Term Borrowings
Other Current Liabilities
Short Term Provisions
TOTAL CURRENT LIABILITIES
TOTAL CAPITAL AND LIABILITIES
Deferred Tax Assets [Net]
Long Term Loans And Advances
Other Non-Current Assets
TOTAL NON-CURRENT ASSETS
Cash And Cash Equivalents
Short Term Loans And Advances
TOTAL CURRENT ASSETS
OTHER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
CONTINGENT LIABILITIES, COMMITMENTS
CIF VALUE OF IMPORTS
Stores, Spares And Loose Tools
EXPENDITURE IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE
Expenditure In Foreign Currency
REMITTANCES IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES FOR DIVIDENDS
Dividend Remittance In Foreign Currency
EARNINGS IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE
FOB Value Of Goods
Bonus Equity Share Capital
Non-Current Investments Quoted Market Value
Non-Current Investments Unquoted Book Value
Current Investments Quoted Market Value
Current Investments Unquoted Book Value