Market Cap35,574.07 Crore
Circuit Range₹87,118- ₹106,477.15
Day Range₹96,227.65- ₹97,249.50
Year Range₹65,878.35- ₹99,933.50
Top Indices & Stocks
Mrf Ltd Quick Overview
MRF Limited is a holding company. The Company is engaged in the manufacturing and sale of tire, tubes, flaps, tread rubber and rubber chemicals. It offers various categories of products, such as truck tires, including STEEL MUSCLE, SUPER LUG, SUPER MILLER, SAND GRIP and M-77; tractor tires, such as SHAAKTI LIFE, SHAKTI SUPER, KRISHI, FARM MUSCLE, TRACTOR TRAILOR-707 and PAHALWAN; light commercial vehicle tires, such as SUPER LUG 505, SUPER MILER 99 and SUPER LUG FIFTY; small commercial vehicle tires, such as SAVARI, SAVARI LUG and ZIGMA CTP; pick up vehicle tire, such as SM 12; two/three wheeler tires, including AUTOMILER 82, SAVARI TREK, TRIPLE PLUS, REVZ FH, MOTO D, ZAPPER FM, RIB PLUS and ZAPPER FN, and off the road tires, such as MUSCLE-LIFT, MUSCLEROK-EARTH MOVERS, MUSCLEROK-GRADERS, MUSCLEROK-SMOOTH, MUSCLEROK-ROADTRACK and SANDGRIP. It also offers paints and coats, and various services, such as TireTok, Tyredrome, MRF FASST and the MRF Institute of Driver Development (MIDD).
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Mrf Ltd today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Mrf Ltd today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Mrf Ltd on the NSE?
Mrf Ltd stock price low: ₹96227.65
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Mrf Ltd on the BSE?
Mrf Ltd stock price low: ₹ 95640
What is the market cap of Mrf Ltd shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Mrf Ltd shares today on the NSE?
Mrf Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹87117.7
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Mrf Ltd shares today on the BSE?
Mrf Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹87110.15
What price did Mrf Ltd shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Mrf Ltd shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Mrf Ltd shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Mrf Ltd shares on the BSE?
What is Mrf Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹65878.35
What is Mrf Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹65900.05
What is Mrf Ltd stock symbol?
Can I buy Mrf Ltd shares on Holidays?
Madras Rubber Factory (MRF), or MRF Tyres, is a rubber products manufacturer in India. The company produces goods such as tyres, tubes, treads and conveyor belts, toys and paints. MRF is a multinational corporation. Their headquarters are in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
With nine plants throughout India, MRF is one of the top 20 global tyre manufacturers. In addition, MRF is India's largest Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) tyre vendor, offering a wide variety of tyres for everything from motorcycles to fighter jets.
MRF is also part of the MRF Pace Foundation and Chennai's MIDD (MRF Institute of Driver Development).
Following are the key milestones and events that summarise MRF's journey:
- MRF as the 15th largest tyre manufacturer in the world at the time, receives recognition for its continued excellence in Original Equipment Tyre Satisfaction.
- Confirm their participation as a Global Partner for the 2015 ICC Cricket World Cup and ink a 5-year partnership with the BCCI (Board Control for Cricket in India).
- MRF ink a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Government of Tamil Nadu to invest ₹4,500 crore in the state.
- List among the top 50 Indian companies in Forbes' (India) Super 50 list.
- Earns the JD Power Award for the twelfth time in 16 years.
- Signs an MoU to build a facility in Gujarat.
- Introduces the Nylogrip Ezeeride tyre.
MRF supplies tyres to approximately 65 nations, including those in North America, Japan, Europe, the Middle East and the Pacific. They maintain offices overseas in Australia, Vietnam and Dubai.
MRF currently trade in the following products:
It produces different types of tyres for light commercial vehicles, off-road vehicles, lorries, buses, tractors and two-wheelers.
MRF has India's most sophisticated precured retreading system. MRF first ventured into retreading in 1970. With its expertise in tyres and rubber, MRF is a market leader in precured retreading, presently.
The company manufactures conveyor belts under the MuscleFlex brand name in one of India's rather advanced factories. The MuscleFlex conveyor belting has quickly become popular in markets worldwide because it incorporates the most recent production techniques in processes, starting with mixing, calendaring, and similar activities through the fabrication of the finished products, performed in-house.
There are currently about 18,000 employees working for the company. MRF had total sales of ₹5,826 crore in the quarter that ended in September 2022.
- MRF Ltd. has a market capitalisation of ₹37,191 crore as of 2022.
- The 3-year (2019-2022) CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of the stock price of MRF has been recorded as 11%. Over the same time period, the compounded profit growth was down 16%.
- Operating profit for MRF dropped from ₹2,954 crore in the FY (Fiscal Year) 2019 to ₹2,061 crore in the FY ending in March 2022.
- MRF made a net profit of ₹669 crore in the FY 2022 as opposed to ₹1,277 crore in the prior FY, 2021.
- MRF's compounded sales growth from 2019 to 2022 is 6%. For the same duration, MRF's stock price return has been 37.12%.
- MRF is included in the following important indices, among others:
- Nifty 200
- Nifty 500
- Multicap 50:25:25 Index
- Nifty Auto
- Nifty India Manufacturing Index
- Promoters' holdings fell from 27.94% to 27.87% in the third quarter of 2022.
- Mutual Funds increased their holdings from 6.21% to 7.17% in the third quarter of 2022.
- The following mutual funds own MRF stock:
- SBI Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund Regular Growth
- Motilal Oswal Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund Regular Growth
- Nippon India ETF Nifty Midcap 150
- ICICI Prudential Nifty Auto Index Fund Regular Growth
- MRF's FY 2022 EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation and Amortisation) margin was 12.25%.
- The EBITDA margin fell from 19.50% in FY 2021.
- For the fiscal year that ended in March 2021, MRF had an ROE (Return On Equity) of 9.5% and a ROCE (Return On Capital Expenditure) of 14.2%. For the same time period, its Return on Assets percentage was 6.9%.
The executive management of MRF Ltd. at present has the following members:
- Managing Director: Rahul Mammen Mappillai
- Director: Ambika Mammen
- CFO: Madhu Nainan
Investor Relations Contact:
Mr K.G. George
Address:114, Greams Road, Chennai - 600006
Some of the top competitors of MRF are listed below, along with their respective market capitalisations:
- Balkrishna Industries Ltd.: ₹37,886 crore
- Apollo Tyres: ₹17,602 crore
- CEAT: ₹6,958 crore
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.: ₹4,145 crore
- Goodyear India: ₹2,416 crore
The Indian government's emphasis on growing production and helpful government programmes are also contributing to the industry growth. Indian government’s Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan (Self Reliant India) program offers an economical and comprehensive package worth ₹51,000 crore to support automotive manufacturing in the nation, further boosting the tyre sector.
Risks and concerns
Some major concerns that impact MRF, and other tyre manufacturers in India, are:
Slowing Down of the Auto Industry
Constraints in the supply chain are partially causing a slowing down of the auto industry. Tyre demand is derived, so it often experiences a decline in demand together with a decline in auto production. However, the replacement market has remained largely healthy.
Huge Penalties Imposed on the Tyre Companies by the Competition Commission of India (CCI)
Allegations of cartelisation against tyre producers are the subject of these penalties. The tyre businesses are optimistic that this aspect won't have a particularly substantial influence on their financial figures because they have appealed the majority of the penalties imposed by CCI.
The majority of the essential materials used to make tyres, such as carbon black, rubber and oil, have experienced a sharp increase recently. Because of this, margins have been compressed, and despite regular price increases, the cost increases are only partially offset. To give an estimate, input costs have increased by 22% since last year's levels.
Company Name: MRF LIMITED.
Registered Office: New No. 114 (old No. 124)Greams Road, Chennai 600 006.
Telephone Number: (044) 28292777
Fax Number: (044) 28295087