Market Cap32,309.85 Crore
Circuit Range₹838- ₹926.55
Day Range₹874.50- ₹912.00
Year Range₹853.50- ₹1,495.00
Top Indices & Stocks
Ruchi Soya Share Price
Patanjali Foods Limited Quick Overview
Ruchi Soya Industries Limited is engaged in the manufacture of edible oils, vanaspati, bakery fats and soya foods. The company is a leader in the branded edible oil category as well with brands like Nutrela Soyumm (Soyabean Oil), Ruchi Gold (Palmolein Oil), Sunrich (Sunflower Oil) and Mandap (Mustard Oil). It manufactures a wide range edible oils such as soyabean oil, sunflower oil, cotton seed oil, groundnut oil and mustard oil. It markets these oils under the brand name Nutrela Mahakosh and Ruchi Gold. The company manufactures and markets vanaspati and bakery fats under the name Nutri Gold and Ruchi No.1. It also manufactures and markets beverages under name Nutrela N’rich. It manufactures and markets soya chunks, granules and flour under the name Nutrela. The company is is also engaged in soap manufacturing and marketing.
Debt vs Equity
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Patanjali Foods Limited today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Patanjali Foods Limited today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Patanjali Foods Limited on the NSE?
Patanjali Foods Limited stock price low: ₹874.5
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Patanjali Foods Limited on the BSE?
Patanjali Foods Limited stock price low: ₹ 870.1
What is the market cap of Patanjali Foods Limited shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Patanjali Foods Limited shares today on the NSE?
Patanjali Foods Limited Lower Circuit: ₹838.35
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Patanjali Foods Limited shares today on the BSE?
Patanjali Foods Limited Lower Circuit: ₹836.4
What price did Patanjali Foods Limited shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Patanjali Foods Limited shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Patanjali Foods Limited shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Patanjali Foods Limited shares on the BSE?
What is Patanjali Foods Limited 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹853.5
What is Patanjali Foods Limited 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹706
What is Patanjali Foods Limited stock symbol?
Originally known as Ruchi Soya Industries Limited, the company is now known as Patanjali Foods Limited. The company is a diversified FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and FMHG (Fast Moving Health Goods) company. It specialises in the production of edible oils. The company manufactures and markets a healthy selection of soya food products and edible oils, within India.
Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd is one of the largest FMCG firms in the Indian edible oil sector. Moreover, it is among the biggest wholly integrated edible oil refining enterprises in India. Ruchi Soya has well-known brands across India and strategically positioned manufacturing sites.
In India, the brand 'Nutrela' has become a well-known and generic term owing to the company's status as the largest and first to produce soy-based meals.
The company journey for Ruchi Soya Industries has had several significant milestones. Here are the important milestones that have defined the company’s journey:
- 2017 saw the signing of a contract between Patanjali Ayurved Limited, which is supported by Baba Ramdev, and Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd for the physical refinement and packaging of edible oils. Ruchi Soya and Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. also sign a contract in this same year.
- Through an insolvency procedure, Baba Ramdev-led Patanjali Ayurved Limited acquired Ruchi Soya for ₹4,350 crore in 2019.
- In accordance with a business transfer agreement dated 11 May 2021, the company acquired the biscuits, rusk, cookies, and other related bakery product business from Patanjali Natural Biscuits Private Limited throughout 2021. This included the manufacturing facility in the Bhagwanpur District of Haridwar, Uttrakhand.
- GHI Energy Private Limited (GHI), a division of the corporation that had previously controlled 49% of the equity share capital, gave up its equity share capital. This division consisted of over 242 products divided into eight different categories. The company acquired the food section of Patanjali Ayurved Limited in May 2022.
- Ruchi Soya's IPO was listed on 8 April 2022 at a face value of ₹2 per share at a price of ₹615-650 per share.
- On 24 June 2022, Patanjali Foods Ltd. replaced Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd. as the new name for the company.
The primary undertakings of Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd. are the refinement of edible crude oil and the processing of oil seeds. For more than 20 years, Ruchi Soya has worked in the edible oil industry.
Additionally, the business trades in a number of culinary items made from soybeans, notably its well-known 'Nutrela' brand soy chunks. As of late, the company has also started producing wind energy for internal usage.
Ruchi Soya Industries Ltd. are the market leader in India for soy products and edible oils. In terms of soybean meal exports from India, they are among the first pioneers. Along with Vanaspati, they are the top producers of textured soy protein.
The company has about 22 manufacturing facilities with a total daily capacity of over 11,000 tonnes for refining, 11,000 tonnes for crushing seeds, and 10,000 tonnes for packing. The company currently employs over 2500 employees.
Ruchi No. 1 and Ruchi Gold are a few of the company's brands, along with Nutrela, Sunrich, and Mahakash. The Nutrela soya foods offered by the company include Nutrela Soya Granules, Nutrela Soya Chunks, and Nutrela Soya Mini Chunks.
The Biscuits Division sells Patanjali Butter Cookies, Patanjali Digestive Whole Wheat Cookies, Patanjali Creamfest Chocolate Biscuits, Patanjali Doodh Biscuits, and Patanjali Creamfest Elaichi Biscuits.
- Ruchi Soya(Patanjali Foods Ltd) has a market capitalisation of ₹44,518 crore as of 2022.
- The 2019-2022 stock price CAGR (compound annual growth rate) is 618%.
- Its 2019-2022 compounded profit growth is 118%.
- The operating profit increased from ₹126 crore in the FY (fiscal year) 2019 to ₹1491 crore in the FY ending in March 2022.
- Ruchi Soya made a net profit of ₹806 crore in the FY 2022 as opposed to ₹681 crore in the prior FY, 2021. Ruchi Soya's compounded sales growth for the last 3 years is 24%.
- Ruchi Soya is included in the following important indices, among others:
- Nifty 200
- Nifty 500
- Nifty Midcap 150
- Nifty MidSmallcap 400
- S&P BSE 150 MidCap Index
- S&P BSE 200
- Promoter holdings remain unchanged at 80.82% in the September 2022 quarter. Mutual Funds increased their holdings from 1.04% to 1.10% in the third quarter of 2022. The following mutual funds own Ruchi Soya stock:
- Motilal Oswal Nifty 500 Fund Regular Growth
- Nippon India Nifty Midcap 150 Index Fund Regular Growth
- Bank of India Flexi Cap Fund Regular Growth
- Mirae Asset Nifty Midcap 150 ETF
- The company's EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortisation) for the fourth quarter of 2021–22 was ₹419 crore with a 6.27% EBITDA margin.
- For the fiscal year that ended in March 2022, Ruchi Soya had an ROE (Return On Equity) of 16.5% and a ROCE (Return On Capital Expenditure) of 18.9%. For the same time period, its Return on Assets percentage was 10.2%.
- The Ruchi Soya Stock Price as of November 2022 was ₹1,220.
The current members of Ruchi Soya Industries Limited's executive management are:
- Chairman: Acharya Balkrishna
- CEO: Sanjeev Asthana
- CFO: Kumar Rajesh
Investor Relations Contact:
Sarthak Global Ltd. 170/10, Film Colony, RNT Marg
Indore - 452001
Tel: 0731-2526388, 2523545
Some of the top competitors of Ruchi Soya are listed below, along with their respective market capitalisations:
- Adani Wilmar: ₹84,759 crore
- Gujarat Ambuja Exports Limited: ₹5,326 crore
- Agro Tech Foods: ₹1,876 crore
- AVT Natural Products Ltd: ₹1,742 crore
The 2020–2027 forecast period predicts a strong Indian edible oil market expansion. It is a result of people's growing preference for pure, unfiltered, and nutritious oil. Customers are picking premium edible oils more frequently because they have become more involved with their health and wellness.
Canola oil, olive oil, and rice bran oil are examples of premium or value-added edible oils that are driven by the increased prevalence of lifestyle-related disorders like diabetes, high cholesterol, and hypertension. The expansion of India's edible oil industry will be aided by the country's expanding economy and population base in the forecast periods.
Risks and concerns
The major challenges of the FMCG industry are as follows:
- Continuously changing marketing strategies: Consumer demands are rapidly changing and that demands a change in the marketing strategy. FMCG industries are required to adapt to these changes, use their strengths and utilise them in the right marketing channels, to build an approach to market the products to customers.
- Rising cost and prices: Because of the rise in input prices like selling price and administrative expenses, the profit margin is reducing slowly. Though most consumer goods companies are able to forward the cost to their consumers, it is not likely to occur when the earnings of a company are pressured.
- Hindrance in growth due to local competition: For FMCG companies, the revenues need to be very strong in order to support them to emerge in larger markets. The competition is locally high, which may hinder the path to emerging in such markets.
- Risks from sourcing of material: When producing goods that require raw material to be fetched from different parts of the world, it poses location specific risks like costs, taxes, and market position. With more diversification, too, more tentative problems may occur.
- Disruption in the supply chain: The FMCG market is associated with rapid and agile, large-scale production of products. It records a lot of logistical details as it remains close to customers through retail. A disruption in the supply chain, therefore, will pose a problem for an FMCG company.
Name: Sarthak Global Limited
Address: 170/10, Film Colony
R.N.T. Marg, Indore - 452001