Market Cap16,907.62 Crore
Circuit Range₹27- ₹40.30
Day Range₹33.30- ₹34.05
Year Range₹25.05- ₹46.40
Top Indices & Stocks
Trident Share Price
Why did TRIDENT LTD. share price move today?
Trident shares are trading lower, touched lower circuit possibly due to profit booking. Notably, the scrip surged more than 143% in six months.
Trident Limited Quick Overview
Trident Limited is engaged in manufacturing, trading, and selling Textiles (Yarn, Terry Towels & Bedsheets) and Paper & Chemicals. It is a vertically integrated textile (Yarn, Bath & Bed Linen) and Paper (Wheat Straw-based) manufacturer and Home Textile Space in India. The Company operates in two business segments such as Textiles and Paper with its manufacturing facilities located in Punjab and Madhya Pradesh. The Textiles segment includes yarn, towel, bedsheets, and dyed yarn manufacturing (including utility service). The Paper and Chemical/Chemical segment includes paper and sulfuric acid (including utility service). The Company's product portfolio includes solid bath ensembles, beach towels, embroidered towels, bathmats, bathrobes, printed bed linen, duvets, duvet covers, cushion covers, viscose blended yarn, core-spun yarn, bamboo/cotton yarn, dyed bed linen set, micro modal/cotton blended yarn, drawing paper, and Bible and offset print paper.
Debt vs Equity
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Trident Limited today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Trident Limited today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Trident Limited on the NSE?
Trident Limited stock price low: ₹33.3
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Trident Limited on the BSE?
Trident Limited stock price low: ₹ 33.31
What is the market cap of Trident Limited shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Trident Limited shares today on the NSE?
Trident Limited Lower Circuit: ₹26.9
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Trident Limited shares today on the BSE?
Trident Limited Lower Circuit: ₹26.87
What price did Trident Limited shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Trident Limited shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Trident Limited shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Trident Limited shares on the BSE?
What is Trident Limited 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹25.05
What is Trident Limited 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹25.1
What is Trident Limited stock symbol?
Can I buy Trident Limited shares on Holidays?
Trident Limited is headquartered in Punjab. It is a subsidiary of the Trident Group, which is worth USD 3 billion. Under the leadership of its founding chairman, Mr Rajinder Gupta (a first-generation entrepreneur), the firm evolved into a worldwide textile producer. It produces yarn, bed linen, captive power, chemicals, paper and bath linen. It operates manufacturing facilities in Budni, Madhya Pradesh and Barnala, Punjab.
Trident Limited (formerly Abhishek Industries Ltd) was founded on 18 April 1990. On 18 April 2011, the corporation changed its name to Trident Limited. Currently, the firm manufactures, trades and sells textiles such as yarn, paper, chemicals, terry towels and bedsheets.
The key milestones in Trident Limited's journey are as follows:
- 1992: The business is funded by a public offering in October.
- 1999-2000: The firm is designated as a Government Recognised Trading House, and the quality of its products is favorably received in the worldwide market.
- 2003: The company establishes a fully owned subsidiary—Abhishek Industries Incorporated—in the United States. It invests USD 25,000 against the subscription of a total of 25,000 shares. They are valued at USD 1 per share.
- 2008: Trident Limited enters the Indian lifestyle retail market.
- 2011: The firm's name changes from Abhishek Industries Limited to Trident Limited.
- 2014: The Scheme of Amalgamation & Arrangement between Landmark Limited, Fiora Link Road Properties Limited, Trexa ADMC Private Limited and Trent Limited is authorized by the company.
- 2016: Trident completes the technology stabilization of an integrated bed linen program in Budni, Madhya Pradesh.
Trident – Initial Public Offer (IPO):
IPO open date
21 September 2017
IPO close date
26 September 2017
₹10 per share
Fixed-price issue IPO
₹30 per share
5 October 2017
- Investor relations
- Bath towels
- Bed sheets
Trident business highlights
The revenue of the company in the last financial year was ₹13,794 crore.
Ambuja Cements performance highlights
|Property, plant and equipment|
|Capital work in progress|
|Intangible assets under development|
|Other financial assets|
|Non-current tax assets (net)|
|Other non-current assets|
Total non-current assets
|Cash and cash equivalents|
|Other bank balances|
|Other financial assets|
|Other current assets|
Total current assets
Equity and liabilities
|Equity share capital|
|Other financial liabilities|
|Deferred tax liabilities|
Total non-current liabilities
|Total outstanding dues of micro and small enterprises|
|Total outstanding dues of creditors other than micro and small enterprises|
|Other financial liabilities|
|Other current liabilities|
|Current tax liabilities (net)|
Total current liabilities
Total equity and liabilities
Trident performance highlights
Share price return in last 3 years (2019-2022)
Here is the management team of Trident Limited:
- Chief Financial Officer: Abhinav Gupta
- Ind. Non-Executive Director: Anthony De Sa
- Managing Director: Deepak Nanda
- Ind. Non-Executive Director: Dinesh Kumar Mittal
- Co. Secretary & Compl. Officer: Hari Krishan
- Non-Executive Chairman: Rajinder Gupta
- Ind. Non-Executive Director: Rajiv Dewan
- Ind. Non-Executive Woman Director: Usha Sangwan
Here are the top players in the textiles and apparel market:
Market capitalization (BSE)
Market capitalization (NSE)
Size of the industry:
The Indian textile industry's market value was around ₹18,11,150 crore in 2021. This was a rise from the preceding year when the marketplace value in the nation was ₹12,18,263 crore.
Industry growth prospects:The textile and apparel sector is India's second-largest employer, employing 450 lakh people directly and another 1,000 lakh in affiliated businesses. India has also surpassed the United States as the world's second-largest maker of personal protective equipment (PPE). India's textile and apparel exports are predicted to exceed ₹81,25,300 crore in the next five years, expanding at a CAGR rate of 11%.
Trident growth prospects:An examination of revenue growth, as well as earnings before interest and taxes (EBIT), can assist in forming an opinion on the sustainable growth of profit. Trident's EBIT has increased in the past year, and revenues are also increasing. Both of these are indicators of potential growth for the company shares. Apart from that, here are some other pointers regarding the company's growth:
- The company's debt is low.
- Over the previous five years, the company has generated outstanding profit growth of about 19.9% CAGR while maintaining a solid dividend distribution of 45%.
- In the past three years, Trident Limited's profit has grown by 300%.
- The company holds a healthy 13.74 interest coverage ratio.
- The company holds a 0.26 PEG ratio.
- Trident Limited has a well-organized cash conversation.
Risks and concerns
- The stock is now trading at 4.71 times the amount of the book value.
- Between 2017 and 2022, the firm has had a mediocre 8.63% increase in revenue.
- Between 2019 and 2022, the company has posted 9.85% revenue growth.
- The company may be capitalizing on interest costs.
KFIN Technologies Private Limited
Address: Selenium Building, Tower B, Plot No. 31 & 32
Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally
Hyderabad, Rangareddi, Telangana, India – 500 032.