Market Cap545,473.40 Crore
Circuit Range₹1,187- ₹1,450.10
Day Range₹1,318.10- ₹1,329.50
Year Range₹1,185.30- ₹1,672.60
Top Indices & Stocks
Infosys Limited Quick Overview
Infosys Limited is engaged in consulting, technology, outsourcing, and next-generation digital services. Its segments are enterprises in Financial Services and Insurance; enterprises in Manufacturing; enterprises in Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods and Logistics; enterprises in the Energy, Utilities, Resources and Services; enterprises in Communication, Telecom OEM and Media; enterprises in Hi-Tech; enterprises in Life Sciences and Healthcare; and all other segments. All other segments represent the operating segments of businesses in India, Japan, China, Infosys Public Services, and other enterprises in public services. Its core services include application management services, proprietary application development services, independent validation solutions, product engineering and management, infrastructure management services, traditional enterprise application implementation, and support and integration services. Its products and platforms include Finacle, Panaya, Skava, and LEAP.
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Infosys Limited today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Infosys Limited today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Infosys Limited on the NSE?
Infosys Limited stock price low: ₹1318.1
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Infosys Limited on the BSE?
Infosys Limited stock price low: ₹ 1317.6
What is the market cap of Infosys Limited shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Infosys Limited shares today on the NSE?
Infosys Limited Lower Circuit: ₹1186.5
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Infosys Limited shares today on the BSE?
Infosys Limited Lower Circuit: ₹1189.9
What price did Infosys Limited shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Infosys Limited shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Infosys Limited shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Infosys Limited shares on the BSE?
What is Infosys Limited 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹1185.3
What is Infosys Limited 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹1215.45
What is Infosys Limited stock symbol?
Can I buy Infosys Limited shares on Holidays?
Infosys is a global leader in consulting and digital services with clients in over 50 countries. Pioneers in the global delivery model is now the first Indian IT Company to be listed on Nasdaq. In the span of 40 years, they have improvised some major changes which have made India a global destination for software services talent. Established in 1981, with more than 4 decades worth of experience managing the systems as well as the workings of global enterprises, they enable these clients with an AI powered core. The company has more than 335K employees, started with a capital of US$250, has now become a US$ 16.97 billion (LTM FY23 revenues) company with a market capitalization of approximately US$ 77.88 billion. Their employee stock options program has helped to create few of India's first salaried millionaires.
Core Activities & Products
- Application Development and Maintenance Services – Infosys delivers its next generation applications using their technical and deep domain knowledge, consulting capabilities and methodologies helping clients to meet their priorities.
- Business Process Management – Infosys provides end-to-end transformative business process management (BPM) services for clients across the globe. It helps clients to focus on business value and address their business challenges enabling clients to achieve their targets, improve efficiency, enhance effectiveness, and deliver a higher level of customer experience, using creative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms.
- Consulting Services – The team of strategic advisors help companies operate stronger with the help of their programs. Working with market leaders across all sectors leading in innovation and guiding customers on their journey forward.
- Incubating Emerging Offerings – The focus of Infosys Centre for Emerging Technology Solutions mainly is on incubation on Next Gen Services by making technology capable of increasing innovation. AI & ML, Blockchain, Computer Vision, Conversational interfaces, AR-VR, Deep Learning, Advanced analytics using video, speech, are some of the current areas of incubation.
Board of Directors
- Mr. Salil Parekh: CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and Managing Director
- Mr. Nandan M Nilekani: Co-founder and Chairman of the Board
- Ms. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw: Lead Independent Director
- Mr. D Sundaram: Independent Director
- Mr. Michael Gibbs: Independent Director
- Mr. UriLivine: Independent Director
- Mr. Bobby Parikh: Independent Director
- Ms. Chitra Nayak: Independent Director
- Mr. Salil Parekh: CEO (Chief Executive Officer) and Managing Director
- Mr. Nilanjan Roy: Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Mohit Joshi: President
- Mr. Ravi Kumar S: President
- Mr. Krishnamurthy Shankar: Executive Vice President, Group Head, HRD
- Ms.InderpreetSawhney: Group General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
Started with just $250 and 7 engineers in 1981 now has a global presence growing each year with 300,000 plus employees and operations spread over 50+ countries focusing on enterprise solutions and innovative ideas and helping in clients progress.Registered Office: No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City,Bengaluru
Infosys has many strengths that have an effect on its profitability,
- Cost Advantage–Due to a majority presence in the Indian Market and high-quality talent it is a major cost advantage as the wages in India are significantly lower.
- End to end business solutions – Provides a wide range of consultancy services and many more which attracts companies across all sectors.
- Strategic Association –To enhance its services and business solutionsInfosys has partnered with major technology and business players
CSR and Sustainability
Infosys has a ESG policy wherein their priorities are:
- Social: To help develop people in the communities around the business to lead a future that consists of more opportunities for them.
- Environmental: Save the planet through technology based solutions.
- Governance: To serve the stakeholders by supporting their core values.
- Hunger, Poverty, Malnutrition and Health: To Eradicate hunger, poverty and malnutrition, and promote preventive healthcare and sanitation and make clean drinking water available.
- Education: Providing special education and vocational skills to enhance employment, to the underprivileged children and women, and the differently abled, helping the academic institutions monetarily for establishing endowment funds helping students in their studies.
- Rural Development Project: Helping rural areas improve accessibility by improving housing, drinking water, sanitation, power and livelihoods, helping create sustainable villages.
- Gender Equality and Empowerment of Women: Encouraging gender equality and helping women to set up homes, hostels and day care centres for women and orphans; and old age homes for senior citizens.
- Environmental Sustainability: Maintaining ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agroforestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining the quality of soil, air and water.
- National Heritage, Art and Culture: Protecting national heritage, art as well culture, which includes the restoration of buildings and sites of historical importance, works of art; reviving, promoting and developing traditional arts and handicrafts as well as setting up public libraries.
Recently there were some allegations that the management is trying to destabilise the economy. They have also in the past been accused of various liability claims. In India, they have been criticised for being so dependent on the foreign market.
The Company's main focus is on employee safety, during the pandemic they had their business continuity plan ready and ensured that the operational activities run smoothly. Apart from this, the company had no major impact due to COVID-19 outbreak.
As per many media sources, the company plans to increase its work force in the year 2023. The Annual Report of 2022 of TCS had a message from the desk of the CEO's that the software major's revenues will double very soon. The strategy of the company is to grow through 4 principles which include Scale Agile Digital (Invest in digital capabilities and priority services), Drive Localization (Hire locally in markets, local training and delivery), Energise the Core (Infuse AI and Automation) and Expand Skilling (Re-skill talent pool).
Did You Know!
Started with a mere Rs 10000 in 1981 with its first Office in Mr. Raghavan's house who was the first employee also and without a computer for 2 years, and now has become a Giant IT Company. In the biggest financial scam of 1992 with only 13% unsubscribed IPO it became public. In 1999 became the first Indian Company to be listed on NASDAQ. Infosys foundation committee contributed 100 crores rupees to support efforts towards fighting COVID in India.
Initial Public Offering
Infosys launched its IPO in February, 1993 and offered around 40% of its post-offer equity capital. The aim was to raise Rs. 13 crore in Infosys share price. The IPO issue price was set at Rs. 95. After the IPO, the company was listed on various Indian Stock Exchanges but the Infosys stock price opened at Rs. 145, and in a single day rose to Rs. 160.
With a consolidated net profit of Rs. 5,360 crore in Q1FY23, the revenue of Infosys stood at Rs. 34,470 crore. The company increased the revenue guidance for FY23 to 14-16% from 13-15% in constant currency. They maintained a growth rate of 21-23% in operating margin estimates. In June 2022, the number of employees in stanza constituted 3,35,186 of which 21,171 had just been added in March, affecting the Infosys share price. In October, 1994, the company made a private placement of 5,50,000 shares at the rate of Rs. 450. These were made to Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs), Corporates and Financial Institutions (FIs). After that, during March of 1999, 20,70,000 ADSs (equivalent to 10,35,000 equity shares of par value of Rs. 10 each) were issued at $34 per ADS. This was done under the American Depositary Shares Program. The same were also listed on the NASDAQ National Market. In December, 2012, Infosys was listed on the NYSE Market.
Annual Financial Summary
|BALANCE SHEET (in Rs. Cr.)||MAR 22||MAR 21||MAR 20||MAR 19||MAR 18|
|12 mths||12 mths||12 mths||12 mths||12 mths|
|EQUITIES AND LIABILITIES|
|Equity Share Capital||2,103.00||2,130.00||2,129.00||2,178.00||1,092.00|
|TOTAL SHARE CAPITAL||2,103.00||2,130.00||2,129.00||2,178.00||1,092.00|
|Reserves and Surplus||66,597.00||69,029.00||59,808.00||60,533.00||62,410.00|
|TOTAL RESERVES AND SURPLUS||66,597.00||69,029.00||59,808.00||60,533.00||62,410.00|
|TOTAL SHAREHOLDERS FUNDS||69,306.00||71,531.00||62,234.00||62,711.00||63,502.00|
|Long Term Borrowings||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Deferred Tax Liabilities [Net]||841.00||511.00||556.00||541.00||505.00|
|Other Long Term Liabilities||4,264.00||4,275.00||3,031.00||248.00||208.00|
|Long Term Provisions||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|TOTAL NON-CURRENT LIABILITIES||5,105.00||4,786.00||3,587.00||789.00||713.00|
|Short Term Borrowings||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Other Current Liabilities||21,387.00||15,399.00||13,185.00||13,321.00||10,488.00|
|Short Term Provisions||920.00||661.00||506.00||505.00||436.00|
|TOTAL CURRENT LIABILITIES||24,976.00||17,622.00||15,220.00||15,430.00||11,662.00|
|TOTAL CAPITAL AND LIABILITIES||99,387.00||93,939.00||81,041.00||78,930.00||75,877.00|
|Deferred Tax Assets [Net]||970.00||955.00||1,429.00||1,114.00||1,128.00|
|Long Term Loans And Advances||34.00||30.00||298.00||16.00||19.00|
|Other Non-Current Assets||7,728.00||7,049.00||6,659.00||7,806.00||8,048.00|
|TOTAL NON-CURRENT ASSETS||46,950.00||45,657.00||37,221.00||32,707.00||31,787.00|
|Cash And Cash Equivalents||12,270.00||17,612.00||13,562.00||15,551.00||16,770.00|
|Short Term Loans And Advances||219.00||229.00||307.00||1,048.00||393.00|
|TOTAL CURRENT ASSETS||52,437.00||48,282.00||43,820.00||46,223.00||44,090.00|
|OTHER ADDITIONAL INFORMATION|
|CONTINGENT LIABILITIES, COMMITMENTS|
|CIF VALUE OF IMPORTS|
|Stores, Spares And Loose Tools||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00|
|EXPENDITURE IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE|
|Expenditure In Foreign Currency||57,224.00||46,433.00||44,254.00||39,467.00||31,358.00|
|REMITTANCES IN FOREIGN CURRENCIES FOR DIVIDENDS|
|Dividend Remittance In Foreign Currency||--||--||--||--||--|
|EARNINGS IN FOREIGN EXCHANGE|
|FOB Value Of Goods||101,854.00||84,252.00||77,974.00||71,719.00||60,329.00|
|Bonus Equity Share Capital||2,017.09||2,117.09||2,117.09||2,165.82||1,073.82|
|Non-Current Investments Quoted Market Value||12,552.00||11,507.00||4,048.00||4,374.00||6,045.00|
|Non-Current Investments Unquoted Book Value||15,134.00||11,003.00||9,490.00||--||6,917.00|
|Current Investments Quoted Market Value||1,003.00||713.00||1,101.00||6,131.00||--|
|Current Investments Unquoted Book Value||1,337.00||1,326.00||3,578.00||12,219.00||5,194.00|