Market Cap12,284.54 Crore
Circuit Range₹2,001- ₹3,000.95
Day Range₹2,456.00- ₹2,525.00
Year Range₹2,010.00- ₹2,690.00
Top Indices & Stocks
Debt vs Equity
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd on the NSE?
Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd stock price low: ₹2456
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd on the BSE?
Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd stock price low: ₹ 2457.1
What is the market cap of Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares today on the NSE?
Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹2000.65
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares today on the BSE?
Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹2000.2
What price did Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares on the BSE?
What is Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹2010
What is Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹2002.1
What is Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd stock symbol?
Can I buy Computer Age Mngt Ser Ltd shares on Holidays?
Computer Age Management Services Limited (CAMS) provides mutual fund transfer services to several mutual funds, Indian asset management organizations and other financial institutions. The company was created in 1988. Its headquarters are in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The company went public in October 2020 after an initial public offering (IPO) by its existing owners. CAMS is listed on the NSE and BSE.
The company is now a technology-driven provider of financial infrastructure and services. It has more than 7,000 employees with a network of more than 270 locations across India. The company provides services to banks and NBFCs, mutual funds, payment services, private insurance companies, CAMS insurance repository, alternate investment funds, KYC services, and more.
Key milestones since inception are:
- 1988: CAMS was founded by Mr V Shankar. It is allowed to function as Registrar and transfer agents to Asset Management Companies by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).
- 1996: CAMS processes the first-ever allotment of Ford Escorts, launched by Ford India Pvt Ltd.
- 2000: During Y2K, it switches to domestic financial services. The HDFC Group invests in the company.
- 2006-07: CAMS enters platform-based services with their forte in technology and networking.
- 2014: The Indian Stock Exchange (NSE) takes a position in the company.
- 2019: The company converts to a Public Limited Company on 27 September.
- 2021: It launches MFCentral in collaboration with KFinTech. The company also establishes an office in GIFT City, Gujarat and launches CAMS WealthServ. This customizable digital solution eases and expedites the onboarding of High Networth Individual Investors (HNII) on the Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) and Portfolio Management Service (PMS) platform.
- 2022: It acquires a 51% share capital of Fintuple Technologies Private Limited. CAMS launches the industry's first cloud-based central record-keeping agency platform to serve the National Pension System.
CAMS - Initial Public Offer (IPO)
CAMS launched its ₹2,250 crore IPO on 21st September 2020. The price band for the issue was fixed at ₹1,229-1,230 per share. It got listed at ₹1,518 on BSE, a 23.41% premium over its issue price of ₹1,230. It made its debut on National Stock Exchange (NSE) on May 7, 2021, and started trading at ₹2,219 per share.
CAMS is a technology-driven financial infrastructure and service provider to mutual funds and other financial institutions across India. It has a pan-India network of service centers and digital connections designed to cater to the evolving and complex needs of diverse clients.
It provides service solutions for the following businesses:
- Mutual funds
- Loans against mutual funds
- AIF & PMS
- Account aggregators
- Central recordkeeping agencies
- KYC services
- Insurance companies
- Innovation sandboxes
CAMS business highlights
- Prior to the IPO, the company raised ₹600 crore from 35 anchor investors.
- CAMS-serviced AuM (Assets under Management) reached a new high of ₹22 lakh crore, representing nearly 69% of the Indian mutual fund industry.
- CAMS facilitates all of India's top 5 asset management companies.
- CAMS Financial Information Services Private Limited, its wholly-owned subsidiary, has been granted an account aggregator license by the RBI and is in the process of establishing the infrastructure for this. More than 15 businesses have signed up for its FinServ AA services.
- The PFRDA has granted a certificate of registration as a Central Record Keeping Agency (CRA) for the NPS (National Pension System), and platform development is underway.
- CAMS Payment Services Private Limited (CAMSPay), a subsidiary, has been formed for payment aggregation operations.
- According to the March 2021 MF Investor Satisfaction Survey, 95% of investors are satisfied with the services provided by CAMS.
- BitSight examined its cyber security posture and rated it 800 in 2020, the highest level in the BFSI industry.
- CAMS received UIDAI approval to provide OTP-based Aadhaar eKYC to MF investors to facilitate digital onboarding.
- The myCAMS mobile app for MF investors has reached the 40 lakh registered user mark.
- edge360 mobile app is now available to help distributors serve investors on the go.
CAMS performance highlights
Revenue from operations
PBT (up 11.2%)
PAT (up 19.4%)
Return on net worth
- Managing Director: Anuj Kumar
- Chief Platform Officer: Ravi Kethana
- Chief Operating Officer: Syed Hassan
- Chief Financial Officer: Ram Charan Sesharaman
- Head of New Business: N. Ravi Kiran
- Chief Executive Officer - CAMS Payment Services Pvt. Ltd: Vasanth Emmanuel Jeyapaul
- Chief Executive Officer - CAMSRep: Vivek Bengani
- Chief Human Resources Officer: Vinodh Chelambathodi
- Chief Product Officer and Business Head - New Platforms: Soumendu Shekhar Ganguly
- Chief Business Officer – CAMSfinserv: Tejinder Pal Singh Manchanda
- Deputy Chief Process Officer: Varadarajan E S
- Executive Vice President: Kamala Radhakrishnan
- Senior Vice President – Risk: Jeyaraman K
- Senior Vice President – Business Development: Prabal Nag
- Senior Vice President - Operations: Karthikeyan S
- Senior Vice President – Technology: Sundaravadivelan S
- Senior Vice President – Legal & Company Secretary: Manikandan G
- Vice President and Head HR & I&FM: Jemima Ravithilagan
- Vice President – Compliance Officer: Karthick Babu S V
- Vice President - Chief Information Security Officer (CISO): Meenakshisundaram
Indian finance and investment industry overview
Size of the Indian finance and investment industry
- The Indian financial services sector was estimated to be worth USD 500 billion in 2021, with the FinTech market accounting for USD 31 billion of that total.
- The FinTech sector is predicted to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 22% over the next five years, and it now has the world's third-largest FinTech ecosystem.
- There are currently over 2,000 DPIIT-recognised Financial Technology (FinTech) startups in India, and this number is rapidly increasing.
- By 2023, India's FinTech sector is predicted to have USD 1 trillion in assets under management (AUM) and USD 200 billion in revenue.
CAMS growth prospects
- CAMS serves 4 out of the 5 largest mutual funds and 9 of the 15 top MFs, as of July 31, 2022.
- CAMS income has steadily increased from ₹372 crores in March 2015 to ₹674 crores by March 2020, representing a 16.3% CAGR. CAMS earnings have increased from ₹70 crores in March 2015 to ₹219 crores in March 2021, representing a very good CAGR of 21%.
- The company is debt-free and has a zero promoter pledge. Institutional investors include Goldman Sachs, SBI Funds Management, and HDFC Asset Management Co.
Risks and concerns
- Any future revenue and profit are essentially determined by the growth, value and composition of the AuM of their clients' mutual funds. This means that the company is dependent on the industry.
- In the future, SEBI may control the fees they charge for some of their services, thus impacting the operations and revenues of CAMS.
- Because CAMS places a strong emphasis on process and risk management, any failure in information technology systems or data security breaches would have an adverse impact on the company.
Link Intime India Private Limited
C 101, 247 Park, L B S Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai - 400 083.