Market Cap2,152.01 Crore
Circuit Range₹8- ₹11.30
Day Range₹9.70- ₹10.15
Year Range₹8.25- ₹16.65
Top Indices & Stocks
Ifci Ltd Quick Overview
IFCI Limited, incorporated in Delhi India is a Non-Banking Finance Company in the public sector. Established in 1948 as a statutory corporation, IFCI is now listed on the BSE and NSE. The company provides financial support for the diversified growth of industries across the spectrum. The financing activities cover various kinds of projects and sectors such as airports, roads, telecom, power, real estate, manufacturing services, and other allied industries.
Debt vs Equity
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Ifci Ltd today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Ifci Ltd today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Ifci Ltd on the NSE?
Ifci Ltd stock price low: ₹9.7
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Ifci Ltd on the BSE?
Ifci Ltd stock price low: ₹ 9.65
What is the market cap of Ifci Ltd shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Ifci Ltd shares today on the NSE?
Ifci Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹7.6
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Ifci Ltd shares today on the BSE?
Ifci Ltd Lower Circuit: ₹7.58
What price did Ifci Ltd shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Ifci Ltd shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Ifci Ltd shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Ifci Ltd shares on the BSE?
What is Ifci Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹8.25
What is Ifci Ltd 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹8.3
What is Ifci Ltd stock symbol?
IFCI (previously known as Industrial Finance Corporation of India) is a non-banking finance company (NBFC) in the public sector. It was established in 1948 as a statutory corporation.
The company’s equity shares are listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) Limited and the National Stock Exchange (NSE) of India Limited. The bonds / debentures of the company are listed on BSE Limited. The public issue of secured non-convertible debentures is listed on both the BSE and NSE.
The registered office of the company is located in IFCI Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi.
Currently, IFCI manages six subsidiaries and one associate under its fold. IFCI provides financial support for the diversified growth of industries across the spectrum. The financing activities span a wide range of projects such as airports, roads, telecom, power, real estate, manufacturing, services and other allied industries.
During its 74 years of existence, mega projects like Adani Mundra Ports, GMR Goa International Airport, Salasar Highways, NRSS Transmission, and Raichur Power Corporation (to name a few) have been set up with the financial assistance of IFCI.
The company has also helped set up various market intermediaries of repute in several niche areas like stock exchanges, entrepreneurship development organisations, consultancy organisations, and educational and skill development institutes across the country.
Key milestones since inception are as follows -
- 1948: IFCI is set up as India’s first Development Financial Institution (DFI).
- 1993: The firm becomes a public limited company and is listed on the Stock Exchanges.
- 2005: IFCI becomes a government company.
- 2021: The GoI infuses equity of ₹200 crore in March.
- 2022: IFCI is an established NBFC-ND-SI (systematically important non-deposit taking non-banking financial company) in the economy.
IFCI - Initial Public Offer (IPO)
In 1993, after the repeal of the Industrial Finance Corporation Act, IFCI became a public limited company registered under the Companies Act of 1956.
20,25,00,000 equity shares of ₹10 each were allotted during the year without payment being received in cash in exchange for shares.
Since its inception, IFCI has created an industrial base for the country through modernisation, export promotion, import substitution, nurturing sunrise industries etc., through commercially viable and market-friendly initiatives.
IFCI offers the following three products, spread across industries, services and agro-based sectors.
- Project finance: IFCI provides customised financial solutions to meet the growing and diversified requirements for different levels of projects – greenfield, brownfield, diversification and modernisation of existing projects in infrastructure and manufacturing sectors.
- Corporate finance: IFCI offers financial solutions in areas of corporate finance through balance sheet funding, loan against shares, lease rental discounting, promoter funding, long-term working capital requirements, capital expenditure and regular maintenance capex. It caters to the varied needs of a diverse set of customers across small, mid and large corporates.
- Structured finance: IFCI provides financing solutions to its clients through structured debt / Mezzanine products. The firm assists in providing optimal financing solutions for various requirements such as sponsor financing, acquisition financing, pre-IPO financing and off-balance sheet structured solutions, amongst others.
IFCI business highlights
As of 31st March 2022, the Government of India holds 64.86% equity shares.
IFCI holds the following percentages of shares in its direct subsidiaries:
IFCI direct subsidiaries
% of shareholding
IFCI Infrastructure Development Limited (IIDL)
IFCI Factors Limited (IFL)
IFCI Venture Capital Funds Limited (IVCF)
IFCI Financial Services Limited
Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited
IFCI performance highlights
3-year CAGR (revenue)
Profit after tax (FY2021-22)
Share price return in last 3 years
- Managing Director: Manoj Mittal
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO): Manoj Mittal
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO): Prasoon
- Company Secretary: Priyanka Sharma
Indian term-lending industry overview
The following are the key players in the term-lending industry:
Bajaj Finance Limited
Bajaj Finserv Limited
SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited
Bajaj Holdings and Investment Limited
Size of the Indian term-lending industry
- The size of the total lending market in India as of March 2021 is ₹157 lakh crore. It has shown a growth of about 100% during FY2016-21.
- Retail and commercial lending each contribute 49% to total lending in India, while microfinance contributes 2%.
- MSME loans (entry-level credit exposure up to ₹50 crore) are an important component of the commercial loans market, contributing 85% by volume as of March 2021.
- Public sector and private banks dominate both overall commercial loans and MSME loans.
Term-lending industry growth prospects
MSME loans witnessed 13% growth in originations by value and 33% growth in originations by volume during FY2016-20, followed by 62% growth in originations by volume during FY2020-21.
IFCI growth prospectsIFCI reported a profit of ₹110 crore in the quarter that ended September 2022 as against a loss of ₹526 crore during the previous quarter that ended September 2021.
Risks and concerns
- Tough competition from other leading industry players like HDFC, Bajaj Finance and SBI is a cause for concern.
- Economic recession due to interest rate hikes could impact the company's performance and stock price.
MCS Share Transfer Agent Limited
Ph: +91 011 41406149, 51 & 52