Indian Bank Mobile Banking and How to Activate: Login and Registration
Indian Bank is a government or public sector bank, founded in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai. It is 7th largest bank in India. Recently in 2019, it went through a merger and took over Allahabad Bank, which is now a subsidiary of Indian Bank. It serves more than 100 million customers through 5,721 branches and 5,428 ATMs across India. It offers a range of services for its customers such as funds transfer, paying utility bills and so on. Out of these, many bank services can be accessed by their Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application. IndOASIS is Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application which can be easily downloaded from the Google Play store or Apple App Store.
Features of Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application
Mobile Banking Services of Indian Bank are mentioned below:
- Check Account Balance
- Transfer Funds and Payment Services
- Credit Card Bill Payment
- Open Indian Bank Savings Account
- File Complaints and Grievances
- Check the Status of the Issued or Deposited Cheque
- Pay Utility Bills such as rent, mobile recharge, electricity bills and so on.
- Manage Transaction Limit
- Scan and Pay
- Pension Slips
- Card Services
- Download Bank Balance Statement
Indian Bank Mobile Banking Registration
You can easily download any Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application directly from Google Playstore or Apple App Store. You can also download it from Indian Bank's official website which will direct you to the Play Store or Appstore. It is strongly suggested not to use any other website to download these applications. Ensure that mobile data is on and the registered phone number is present in the mobile in which you are downloading the application. The minimum Software requirement is any Android version 6.0 and above or iOS 13.4 and above.
After installing the application, please follow the following procedure carefully.
- Select the Language.
- To Log into your account, Click on the login option.
- Enter your CIF number. You can find that under Customer ID in the passbook.
- After entering the CIF number, click on send SMS. You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number which is linked to your bank account. There should be sufficient balance in the phone to receive the SMS. Also, it will receive default message applications, not third-party apps.
- Enter OTP to verify the number.
- Once the Mobile number is verified, Select ‘Mobile Banking’ from the list of feature options.
- You will be presented with three options to register for Mobile Banking:
- Net Banking, for those who have an existing net banking account
If you choose this option, then enter your Net banking user id and password. However, ensure that you have an existing net banking account before choosing this option.
- ATM/ Debit Card, for those who have a debit card
For registering using this option, you will need to enter debit card details such as debit card number, CVV, expiry date and pin. Please ensure that card is activated to ensure successful registration using this option.
- Existing MPIN, for existing IndPay or EmPower user
Existing IndPay or EmPower users can log in directly using MPIN. However, you need to existing IndPay or EmPower user and you can also use your existing MPIN to log in to IndOASIS too.
- If you are not an existing IndPay or Empower user, you need to set MPIN by entering it twice.
- Then, set MTPIN for making transactions, however, ensure that MPIN and MTPIN are different.
- Registration is successful, you will receive an SMS from Indian Bank confirming that. Set biometrics such as the face or fingerprint for a more secure Indian Bank Mobile Banking login.
Type of Indian Bank Mobile Banking Applications
Along with IndOASIS, Indian Bank offers different types of mobile banking applications suited for different purposes.
IndPay is an Indian Bank net banking application that provides various services 24/7 such as transferring funds, balance inquiries, booking tickets, paying utility bills and so on. All these services are available to their savings and current account holders.
- You can check account details, bank balance, transaction history, and e-passbook through the Indian Bank mobile banking application.
- Request for Indian Bank Credit or Debit Card online and Change ATM PIN from Phone.
- File complaints and grievances online and keep track of it, until it is resolved.
- Place service requests and value service requests online.
- Through IndPay, you can add and remove beneficiaries transfer funds to existing beneficiaries, schedule transactions, make credit payments and use a QR scanner to scan and pay.
- You can locate the nearest Indian Bank branch and ATM using their locator.
- You can pay utility bills such as electricity and water bills online.
- Access Indian Bank customer care, Internet banking services and block credit/ debit card.
BHIM Indian Bank UPI
BHIM Indian Bank UPI is a mobile application provided by Indian Bank to facilitate cashless, online transactions for their account holders using UPI or by scanning a QR code.
- You can easily link your Indian Bank account and other bank accounts to directly make the payments.
- Funds Transfer can be done by using the scan and pay option or UPI.
- Through SIM-based authentication, you can transfer money to mobile numbers.
- You can inquire about bank balance, send money, request money, check transaction history, pay utility bills such as rent, mobile and DTH recharge and so on using BHIM Indian Bank UPI.
- You can also change passwords, block spam, raise complaints and issues and keep track of them.
IB Customer is an Indian Bank Mobile Banking application designed especially for assisting customers with loan processes such as scheduling appointments for jewel loans, placing requests for the loan, opening a savings account and so on.
- Open a savings account.
- Apply for loans such as home loans, auto loans, mortgage loans, and so on.
- Set up an appointment with a jewel loan appraiser to get a jewel loan.
- View and download billed and unbilled credit card statements.
- Offer other services such as checking pension slips and so on.
IB Smart Remote
Indian Bank IB Smart Remote is a user-friendly app that helps debit card holder to control their transaction limits and card status. You can access to Card Block feature and block and unblock your credit or debit card using this application. You can also set limits for daily transactions and daily POS.