How to Generate SBI ATM Pin?
Losing or forgetting your ATM pin can be a frustrating and stressful experience. You need your pin to access your bank account and withdraw cash, but you're left feeling helpless without it. If you've forgotten your SBI ATM pin, don't worry – there are several easy steps to generate a new one.
In this blog post, we'll walk you through generating a new SBI ATM pin online, via SMS or phone call, and at a bank branch. By the end, you'll have all the information you need to quickly and easily get a new SBI ATM pin. So if you've forgotten your pin or lost your ATM card, keep reading to find out how to get back on track.
Generate SBI Card PIN by SMS
Using SMS to generate a PIN for your State Bank of India (SBI) debit card is a quick and convenient way to access your account and make transactions. Here's how to do it:
- Make sure your mobile number is registered with SBI. If it is not registered, you will need to visit your nearest SBI branch and update your details.
- Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 567676 in the following format:
"PIN <last 4 digits of your debit card> <last 4 digits of your account number>"
For example: "PIN 1234 5678"
- You will receive an SMS with a one-time password (OTP) that you can use to generate your PIN. The OTP will be valid for two days.
- Go to the nearby SBI ATM to generate a New ATM pin.
- Under the "Services" tab, select "ATM Card Services" and then "Generate ATM PIN."
Then follow the similar steps that we mentioned in the "PIN Generation Via ATM."
Generate SBI Card PIN by Calling SBI Customer Care
If you don't have access to the internet or prefer to handle things over the phone, you can also generate a new SBI ATM pin by calling SBI's customer care line. Here's how it works:
- Dial SBI's customer care number: You can find the customer care number for your region by visiting the SBI website.
- When you call the customer care line, you'll be prompted to select from a list of options. Select the "ATM and Prepaid Card Services" option.
- Select "1" to Generate Green Pin" option
- You will ask for your debit card and account numbers. Make sure you have this information on hand before you call.
- Request a new pin: Once your identity has been confirmed, you will receive an OTP SMS valid for two days.
- After that, you can visit any SBI ATM to change your ATM pin.
Generating a new SBI ATM pin by calling customer care is relatively simple. Make sure you have all the necessary information and be prepared to answer security questions to confirm your identity. With patience and attention to detail, you'll be able to generate a new pin and get back to accessing your bank account in no time.
Generate SBI Card PIN by internet banking
Another option for generating a new SBI ATM pin is through the bank's internet banking platform. Here's how to do it:
- Log into your internet banking account: To access internet banking, you'll need to have an active internet banking account with SBI. If you don't have an account, you can create one by visiting the SBI website and following the steps.
- Navigate to the "Generate ATM Pin" section: Once you've logged into your internet banking account, look for the "Generate ATM Pin" section. This section is usually located under the "e-Services."
- Select using "one-time password" and "Profile Password."
- Select your debit card: From the list of available debit cards, select the one you want to generate a new pin and click confirm.
- Once you click on "confirm," the internet banking platform will land you on the "ATM Pin Generation" page; there, you need to submit two digits number and then click "submit."
- Next, enter the two digits you choose and the two digits you receive on the SMS, and click submit.
- A message will be displayed on your screen "your ATM pin has been changed successfully."
Generate SBI ATM PIN through SBI ATM
If you have forgotten your SBI ATM PIN or need to generate a new one, you can do so through an SBI ATM. Here's how:
Insert your SBI ATM card into the machine and enter your ATM PIN.
- Select the "PIN Generation" option from the main menu.
- Please enter your account number and mobile number, and then confirm them.
- An OTP (One-Time Password) will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the required field.
- Please choose a new ATM PIN and confirm it.
- Your new ATM PIN will be generated and activated immediately.
It's important to note that you can only generate a new ATM PIN through an SBI ATM.
We hope this post has provided you with the information you need to get a new SBI ATM pin. Whether you choose to generate a PIN online, via SMS, or by calling customer care, you'll have a new pin in no time. Just remember to follow all the security protocols in place to protect your account and personal information.
If you're still not sure how to generate a new SBI ATM pin, it's best to visit your local SBI branch and speak to a representative. They'll be able to help you navigate the process and get you a new pin quickly.