Canara Bank Mobile Banking and How to Activate: Login, Registration, and Limit
Canara Bank Mobile Banking
Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It offers various services to its customers across the country as well as has offices in New York, London and Dubai. To enhance the customer’s banking experience, they have introduced the Canara bank mobile banking application. It allows their account holders to access banking services such as online transactions, chequebook request application and so on, through online mode.
Features of Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application:
Canara Bank mobile application has many interesting features to improve the banking services for their customers such as:
- It becomes easy to manage multiple accounts together through mobile banking applications.
- With CANDI, the Canara Bank Mobile application, it becomes easy to keep track of payment transactions. It helps you to stay updated with all your banking activities.
- You can access banking services at anytime from anywhere in the world. You can check account transaction details and summary, invest in fixed deposits (FD) and recurring deposits (RD), Schedule payments, pay rent, and electricity bills and so on.
Type of Canara Bank Mobile Applications:
Canara Bank offers a list of mobile banking applications for their customers, each serving a different purpose to meet the requirements of their account holders. Here, we have listed all of them for you, along with their features, so that you can choose the one best suited for you.
CANDI: Mobile Banking
CANDI is the primary mobile banking application offered by Canara Bank, which offers all kinds of banking services such as balance enquiry, mini statement, rent and electricity bills and so on.
Features of CANDI:
- You can transfer funds from one bank account to another using IMPS/ NEFT/RTGS.
- You can easily pay utility bills such as gas, water, and electricity bills.
- You can download and view bank account statements.
- You can activate and deactivate the debit card and also set the debit limit using CANDI.
- Credit card information can also be accessed using the CANDI app.
- Request for a new chequebook can be placed online using Canara Bank mobile banking application.
- You can check the nearest Canara Bank Branch and ATMs using the locator.
Using Canara Diya, you can easily open a savings bank account in 5 minutes. All you need is your Aadhar Card details ready on hand.
Features of Canara Diya:
- You will receive all transaction details about your credit card and debit card transactions through SMS.
- Monthly Statements of deposits and withdrawals will be sent to your registered email id.
- You can get access to internet banking and personalised virtual debit cards.
Canara Saathi is specially made for providing Canara Bank credit card services. In this mobile banking application, you get full access to your credit card information.
Features of Canara Saathi:
- Account holders can make real-time credit card payments through Canara Saathi using internet banking or a debit card.
- You can access banking services such as report stolen credit card, place replacement request, block the card, change the pin and so on from any corner of this world.
Canara mServe is a special mobile application designed by Canara Bank to protect Canara Bank debit and credit cards. With this mobile application, account holders can easily switch on and off their credit or debit cards.
You can easily hotlist your credit/ debit cards using Canara mServe.
Features of Canara mServe:
- It protects credit and debit cards from fraud magnetic strip card skimming.
- You can get a virtual card for debit card transactions.
- You can also receive bank account information directly on phone through Canara mServe.
Canara eInfobook provides all the information about your Canara Bank saving account directly on your mobile phone. You can view and download account summary, cheque status, e- passbook, balance enquiry and so on, through Canara eInfobook.
Features of Canara eInfobook:
- Canara Bank Mobile banking registration.
What you will need to access the Canara Bank Mobile Banking Services?
- Mobile Phone
- Secure and Fast Internet Connection
- Enough Balance to send SMS, for carrier charges by the network operator.
- Sufficient Mobile Storage to download and run the application, approximately 10Mb.
- Activate a Debit Card to link to the Canara bank mobile banking account, if it's not available, visit the nearest Canara Bank Branch to get an activation code.
How to Activate Canara Bank Mobile Banking:
For Canara Bank Mobile banking registration, you need to follow the following steps:
- Download the Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application from Google Play Store/ Apple App Store.
- Open the app and enter your registered mobile number and then click on next to receive the OTP on your provided number for the account verification process.
- You will receive the OTP through SMS, enter the OTP and click on confirm to validate the authenticity.
- Then you will be directed to the next page, where you need to set a five-digit passcode by entering and re-entering it twice to log in to the mobile application.
- Accept the terms and conditions by reading them carefully.
- To make online banking transactions, create a new six-digit mPIN to verify all online mobile transactions.
- Click on ‘Set Now’ to activate your Canara Bank Mobile banking account.
- Enter your debit card details to link your online account to your banking account and debit card.
- You are all set to avail Canara Bank Mobile Banking Facility, for a smooth and seamless banking experience.
How to Deactivate your Canara Bank Online Banking Account?
Well, that’s easy. To deactivate the Canara Bank Online Banking account, follow the following steps:
- Open Canara Bank Mobile Banking Application.
- Go to Settings.
- Select the ‘Deregister’ option from all the options available.
- Your Application to deregister the online banking account will be processed and your account will be deactivated soon.