Saksham Yuva Yojana (SYY)
Everything That You Should Learn About The Saksham Yuva Yojana
India’s unemployment rate is rising, and as a result, the country's citizens are facing an economic crisis. With this in mind, on November 1, 2016, the Haryana Government established Haryana Yuva Saksham Yojana with provisions to provide job opportunities and unemployment benefits to all educated yet unemployed youth in government agencies and businesses through this program.
This comprehensive guide will give you all the relevant information about Saksham Yuva Yojana.
What Is Saksham Yuva Yojana?
Saksham Yuva Yojana is a Haryana Government initiative focusing on the prosperity and well-being of the educated but unemployed youth. The main goal of this project is to provide monthly financial assistance to the educated youth of this country. The main objective is to provide them with employment opportunities and place them in various state government departments. All state ministries, universities, boards, and businesses are required to report job openings to the Department of Labor.
The Employment Office notifies registered graduates via SMS and email about vacancies. Employers post job vacancies on the Saksham Yuva platform for the unemployed looking for work. Selected candidates can work for these employers or in state government departments or banks/financial institutions under Saksham Yuva Yojana.
The requirement is that the candidate must work 100 hours a month. They have to start as trainees in the department where they work.
The Objective of Yuva Saksham Yojana
Young people in India who are unemployed even after getting an education have nowhere to get a job. For these unemployed youths, the Haryana government established Saksham Yuva Yojana.
To empower the unemployed youth through this program, the core objectives of the Saksham Yuva Yojana are:
- The Yuva Saksham Yojana aims to place young people in various state government agencies and develop additional employment opportunities for them.
- The program allows applicants to choose the skills they want to develop and ultimately find employment.
- The scheme provides unemployment benefits, grants, and honorarium to eligible youth
- Saksham Yuva Yojana aims to develop independent, informed, educated, and youthful skills.
- The plan also focuses on providing referrals for further education to qualified, educated, and unemployed youth in Haryana.
- The primary motivation behind this program is to develop and qualify youth.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Scheme Details
|Name of the Scheme||Saksham Yuva Yojana|
|Status of the Scheme||Active|
|Scheme||Government of Haryana|
|Launched by||Haryana Government|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Date of Launch||1 November 2016|
|Last date of apply||No last date|
Key Elements or Features of the Yuva Saksham Yojana
Some of the key characteristics of the Yuva Saksham Yojana are:
- Saksham Yuva Yojana was launched on November 1, 2016, to provide employment opportunities for educated youth in various public and private enterprises.
- Candidates who have cleared their Intermediate, Graduate, Post Graduate, etc, are open to apply on the official website of Yuva.
- The eligibility criteria to apply for jobs through the portal is that the applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 35 to apply for this program.
- Each candidate can use the platform for only 3 years.
- The core idea of initiating the scheme is to reduce the country's unemployment rate and encourage unemployed young people in Haryana to become independent and self-sufficient through employment.
- The skills and information they learn through the training processes can help the youth get a job in the industry or develop or start their own business.
Structure of the Saksham Yuva Yojana
The structure of the Saksham Yuva Yojana scheme is as follows:
- Up to Rs. 3,000/- monthly allowance to the Unemployed.
- Rs. 100 per month to Matriculation qualified applicants (male or female)
- Rs. 900 per month to 10+2 or equivalent qualified applicants
- Rs. 1500 per month to Graduates or equivalent
- Rs. 3,000 per month to Postgraduates or equivalents
- Monthly honorarium up to Rs. 6,000/- per month for a maximum of 100 hours of honorary assignment in a month. These assignments can be provided subject to various departments, corporations, boards, registered Societies, etc., or even private companies or enterprises.
Elements of the plan in the tabular form:
Some Key Facts Related To The Saksham Yuva Yojana
Rs. 486 crores have been paid out under Saksham Yuva Yojana as honorarium to the unemployed youth for working for 100 hours. Rs. 627 crores have been paid out as unemployment allowance, again to the youth for working 100 hours. This vital information was recently shared by State MLA Subhash Sudha, who also confirmed that the state government has been in the business of providing government jobs to young people through a system of merit and transparency.
Based on performance, the government has given jobs to over 85,000 young people, including 16,000 in current and previous terms. Currently, under this program, a single registry facility has been established for applicants for government positions. To date, 4.41 million lakh people have registered on the Yuva Saksham Portal to avail of job opportunities.
The Current Status of the Yuva Saksham Yojana is:
|Status as on 22 November 2022 04:10 AM|
|Assigned honorary work||32694||84989||54182||171865|
|Applicants Placed Permanently (Govt. /Private /Outsource /Apprenticeship)||1520||4279||2775||8574|
Saksham Yuva Yojana Eligibility Criteria to Avail Unemployment Benefits
To be eligible for the multitude of job opportunities and employment benefits under the Saksham Yuva Yojana, the candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
- The candidate should be enrolled in a government-recognized institution or university and have a 10 + 2-year or 2-year diploma, degree, or postgraduate degree.
- Applicant must be registered and listed on the employment agency.
- Candidates must be from Haryana to be eligible for the program.
- Only applicants between the ages of 21 and 35 can apply for the plan.
- The yearly family income of the applicant should not be more than Rs. 3 lakhs.
Eligibility For Honorarium Under The Saksham Yuva Yojana
- Applicants must be 10+2 pass, graduates, postgraduates, or diploma holders to be eligible for the honorarium, which amounts to Rs. 6,000.
- They should be registered with a full-time school from age 18 to age 35.
- The approved universities open to applicants to complete their postgraduate degree through regular coursework are accredited universities in UT Chandigarh, Punjabi University, Patiala, universities in Haryana, and NCT Delhi.
Required Documents for Saksham Yuva Yojana
Here is the list of documents required to apply for the program:
- Proof of address in the form of an Adhaar card/electricity/water bill
- Proof of identity and age in the form of a Pan card, Adhaar card, or other required documents
- Passport photo and bank account information linked to Aadhaar card.
Below is a list of documents required to apply for the program.
|Identification Proof||Pan Card, Adhaar Card|
|Residence or Address Proof||Adhaar Card, or, Electricity Bill, or Water Bill, or even Domicile or Residence Certificate|
|Other Required Documents||Bank Account Details and Account Number Linked with Aadhaar Card, Passport Size Photographs|
How To Apply For The Saksham Yuva Yojana Program
Follow these steps to apply for the Saksham Yuva Yojana
Step 1: Go to the official website of the Haryana Employment Department, http://hreyahs.gov.in/
Step 2: In the second step, select “Free Job Seekers Registration”
Step 3: Read the Rules and Regulations carefully and select Proceed to Register.
Step 4: You will receive a 5-page form. You must fill the form with accurate details and then save the form.
Step 5: This confirms your official enrolment in the Saksham Yuva Yojana
Step 6: Now, you must upload all required documents within 15 days of your online registration.
Step 7: After submitting all the documents, you must visit the official Saksham Yuva Yojana page and fill out and submit the final form.
How To Check Saksham Yuva Yojana Schema Status
Follow these simple steps to check the Saksham Yuva Yojana application status:
Step 1: Visit the Saksham Yuva Yojana official websitehttp://hreyahs.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the Application Details option on the home page to view Saksham Yuva Yojana’s application details.
Step 3: Enter the required information and select search from the menu
Step 4: The application status will be displayed
How To Search Haryana Saksham Yojana Vacancy
Candidates who want to find employment opportunities should follow the methods below:
First, you need to visit the official website. When you access the official website, the homepage opens in front of you. This home page displays job posting options. You have to click this option and the following page will open in front of you. You can also get the required information about different types of jobs.
How To Download The Saksham Yojna Mobile App
To download a mobile app, access the Ministry of Labor's official website, Haryana.
Step 1: The Google Play link is displayed on the homepage. You need to click this link.
Step 2: After that, the link to the Saksham Yuva Yojana Mobile app will be displayed in front of you.
Step 3: Click the installation button to start downloading the mobile app.
Process For Viewing Skill Opportunities
Follow these steps to view the available skill opportunities:
Step 1: First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Haryana Labor Ministry.
Step 2: The home page opens, and you must click the Latest Updates tab. Step 3 - Next, you need to click on the Skill Opportunity link.
Step 3: Click this link to view the full list of skill opportunities.
Step 4: Click View Ads to get complete information about direct skills.
Process of Viewing News and Updates
Follow this process to get access to the latest news and updates on Saksham Yuva Yojana:
Step 1 - First, you need to visit the official website of the Haryana Labor Department.
Step 2 - The home page opens, and you must click the Latest Updates tab. Step 3 - Now you need to click the What's new and updates link.
Step 3 - As soon as you click this link, a list of all news and updates will open in front of you.
Step 4 - Click View Documentation to get complete information on news and updates.
Steps To View The Attendance Details
Step 1 - First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Haryana Labor Ministry.
Step 2 - The home page opens in front of you and you need to click on the Saksham Yuva Yojana link.
Step 3 - Then, you have to click the view link in front of the Saksham Yojana attendance list.
Step 4 - As soon as you click this link, the attendance list will open in front of you.
Step 5 – This list can be downloaded and printed.
Saksham Yuva Yojana Document Review Process
Step 1 - First of all, you need to go to the official website of the Haryana Labor Ministry.
Step 2 - On the home page, you must click the Saksham Yuva Scheme tab.
Step 3 - You will then need to click on the view link in front of the Saksham Yuva scheme document.
Step 4 - Click this link to display the corresponding information on your computer screen.
Process Of Viewing Amendments Made Under The Haryana Saksham Yojana
Step 1: First of all you have to visit the official website of the Employment Department, Haryana.
Step 2: Now, the home page will open in front of you.
Step 3: On the home page, you must click on the Saksham Yuva Scheme link.
Step 4: You have to click on the view button in front of the Amendments in the Saksham Yuva Scheme.
Step 5: As soon as you click on this link, related information will open in front of you.
How To Use The ‘Contact Us Section
Step 1 - First of all, you must visit the official website and then go to the homepage
Step 2 - On this home page, you will have to click on the Contact Us option.
Step 3 - On this page, you will see all the contact details. You can contact these numbers.
The official address of Yuva Saksham Yojana is:
Rozgar Bhawan, Plot no:- IP-6, Behind Police Station, Sector-14, Panchkula, Haryana.
Under the Yuva Saksham Yojana, unemployed youth and women are encouraged to get jobs and become self-employed. Within the framework of this program, unemployed youth are provided with unemployment benefits in addition to employment. The main goal is to reduce state unemployment through the Yuva Saksham Yojana and provide decent monthly wages by hiring unemployed youths based on their educational background. If the central and state Governments continue launching such programs, there will be no sign of unemployment or poverty in India, and the youth in the coming years, will be confident, that there will be no dearth of jobs or employment opportunities for them!
Frequently Asked Questions
When was Saksham Yuva Yojana launched?
The Saksham Yuva Yojana was first introduced in 2019.
Is the Saksham Yuva Yojana a central or state regulation?
The Saksham Yuva Yojana is an initiative of the Haryana Government for the educated youth who are still unemployed in Haryana.
Who benefits the most from the Yuva Saksham Yojana?
The Yuva Saksham Yojana has been created to benefit the unemployed but educated youth between the ages of 18 and 35.
Can an applicant from another state of India besides Haryana apply for the Yuva Saksham Yojana?
No. Applicants must be from Haryana only and should be registered with the state employment office.
What is the main motivation behind the Saksham Yuva Yojana?
The main purpose of this program is to develop competent young people who can choose their profession or become self-employed. The other thing is to train them and equip them with modern skills, so that they can be better prepared for future jobs, or to start a business for themselves.
What are the eligibility criteria to enroll in the Saksham Yuva Yojana?
Applicants should be 10th pass, 10+2 pass, graduates, or diploma holders through an institution that is recognized by the Government of Haryana to enroll in this program.
Is there a specific accreditation or affiliation required for the universities or schools for the candidates to enroll themselves in the Saksham Yuva Yojana?
The school or university they have completed their education from should be affiliated with the Board of Schools of Bhiwani, Haryana, Board of Secondary Education [ICSE], Central Board of School Education [CBSE] Delhi based in Haryana.
Can candidates apply for the Saksham Yuva Yojana online without being physically there?
Candidates can apply for the Saksham Yuva Yojana program by filling in their details in the required form on the official website and submitting the required documents.