How to Check Canara Bank Mini Statement Via Missed Call, Number & Mobile Banking
Canara Bank Mini Statement
|Get Canara Bank Mini Statement by Missed Call||09015734734|
A shortened account statement, a so-called "mini-statement," shows your last credits, debits, and deposits. The Canara Bank Mini Statement is available to all checking and savings account holders. Account holders do not need to go to a branch or ATM in person to obtain a small account statement. They can quickly retrieve a mini-statement for their Canara Bank account through a missed call service or mobile banking app and various other options offered by the bank.
In this article, you can learn about the different ways to get a mini-statement for your Canara Bank account. The ways include via missed calls, net banking services, mobile banking, e-passbook application and with the help of an ATM. Then we will be talking about how to register a phone number with Canara bank. Lastly, we will be talking about why you should use Canara bank mobile banking. Let's discuss these methods in detail now!
How To Get A Mini Statement Of Your Account In The Canara Bank
The different methods an account holder can view his or her mini statement of their account in the Canara Bank are listed below:
Mini Statement Of Your Account In The Canara Bank Via Missed Call
This is an easy way to get accurate transaction history for up to 5 transactions. Access to banking transactions from a KYC-registered mobile number is always free. All you have to do is get the Canara bank mini statement number. You can then receive a Canara bank mini statement by SMS.
Basic and smartphone device users can check account balances and mini-statements by filling out the rules without using the internet.
- You must have access to the registered mobile number associated with your account.
- Use this phone number to call the Canara Bank mini statement missed call number.
- You will need to dial a number to receive your banking details. The number is 09015734734. After two rings, the system immediately disconnects the call.
- The bank will verify your account information and send you bank account details and a summary of your previous transactions.
- Mini Statement Of Your Account In The Canara Bank Via Netbanking Services
The best source for self-service banking is online banking. From the Canara Bank Retail Login, follow the steps below to generate bank statements and export them to Excel or PDF for monthly and yearly statements.
- Go to https://candi.canarabank.in to access Canara Bank's online banking service portal.
- Enter your username, password, and security test to complete the signup process.
- Depending on your requirements, select Mini Statement, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, or 1 year from the statements section. The generate option will generate a bank statement to download and print.
- You can download and save Excel and PDF files for later use.
- Mini Statement Of Your Account In The Canara Bank Via Mobile Banking
Bank customers with savings and checking accounts can use their mobile banking services with a smartphone app. The CANDI MOBILE app gives you quick access to your bank account as long as your smartphone is connected to the internet. Both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store contain this application. Customers can access all banking services and get quick bank statements by downloading the app on their devices.
The use of the CANDI MOBILE app will be explained in the next few steps.
- The CANMOBILE app must be installed on your smartphone.
- After activating the app, log in with your User ID and PIN.
- Select Service Requests, then select Mini Statement Request.
- After entering your M-PIN, you'll see an excerpt of your 5 most recent transactions.
- Mini Statement Of Your Account In The Canara Bank Via Canara E-Passbook Application
Canara Bank offers a smartphone app for electronic savings accounts. This software is available from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. This app is free to use. You can obtain a mini statement using the Canara e-Passbook software by following the below steps.
- Access the Canara e-Passbook app using your mPIN.
- Select "Passbook" from the menu.
- Select the period for which you require the transaction details. A passbook will be displayed.
- You can download, email, or share available options.
- Mini Statement Of Your Account In The Canara Bank Via ATM Of Canara Bank
This is the most popular technique for monitoring recent banking transactions. Mini-statement verification services are generally available at any ATM. Furthermore, the same bank's ATMs provide unlimited transactions at no extra charge. However, if you use an ATM of another bank, you will be charged a fee.
Follow these steps to get a mini statement of your account using the ATM method
- Visit your bank's ATM or another nearby bank.
- After inserting your ATM debit card, select your preferred language.
- Select the mini-statement option to continue.
- After entering your 4-digit PIN, press Enter.
- Get a printout of your statement from the ATM.
Your registered mobile number will also receive an SMS notification with all the details of your ATM service transaction.
How To Register A Phone Number With Canara Bank
You can register your mobile number with Canara Bank in two distinct ways. These methods are:
- Change or register your mobile number with Canara Bank by going to your Canara Bank home branch.
- Changing or registering your Canara Bank mobile number with the help of the Canara Bank ATM.
Why Use Canara Bank Mobile Banking
- It helps in getting your bank statement online in a safe way.
- OTP is used to secure your account and authorize all financial transactions. An OTP will be sent via SMS to the registered mobile phone number, ensuring that all the transactions are undertaken safely.
- Getting information about your account's last 5 debit/credit transactions is an easy and quick process owing to the mobile banking facility.
- Account users can use Canara Bank's mobile banking service to easily request a payment hold, check the status of their checks, and retrieve new chequebooks. It makes life easier by not waiting in long lines to get this information.
The mini-statement service is provided free of charge to all residents nationwide. To receive mini-statements and other services, account holders must provide information about their accounts.