Logging on to NEST Trader
After you have installed NEST, let's go through the steps of logging into the trading terminal
- Find the NEST Launcher button on your Desktop.
- Double click the icon and you should see this screen
- Click on the "Load From" box and select either INI file
- You should get an INI loaded successfully message
- Click on Launch Nest Trader
- NEST trader should open successfully. Type in your User ID (six digit UCC ID) and click on Go
- Type in your password, tick the checkbox next to the image, and press Login
- You will be prompted with a security question that was preset (called 2FA - 2 Factor Authentication). Type your answers and press Login.
- The login process will start. Please note that this can take a several minutes if this is your first time running the process or if it's the beginning of a month.
- You will get a pop up saying User logged in successfully once the login process is complete!