SBI Bank Balance Check Number
What is the SBI Balance Check Toll-Free Number?
|State Bank of India Balance Enquiry Toll-Free Number:||09223766666|
Are you an SBI bank account holder and want to know how to check your bank balance quickly and easily? Look no further!
In this blog post, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to check your SBI bank balance using different methods. We will cover steps to check your balance through SMS, phone, internet banking, and ATMs. So, let's get started!
Check SBI Account Balance through Missed Call Banking
One convenient way to check your SBI bank balance is missed call banking. This service allows you to check your account balance and other account details by giving a missed call to a specific number. Here's how to use it:
- Register for the service: To use missed call banking, you must first register by sending an SMS to the number 9223488888. In the SMS, type REG and your account number. For example: "REG 1234567890". You will receive a confirmation message once your registration is successful.
- Check your balance: Once you have registered for the service, you can check your balance by giving a missed call to the number 09223766666 from your registered mobile number. Your account balance will be displayed on your phone as an SMS.
- Other services: In addition to checking your balance, you can also use missed call banking to check your mini statement, request a chequebook, and activate/deactivate your debit card. To access these services, give a missed call to the following numbers:
- Mini statement: 09223866666
- Request chequebook: 09223566666
- Activate/deactivate debit card: 09223666666
It's important to note that missed call banking is only available for savings and current accounts, not credit card accounts. Additionally, the service is only available on mobile numbers registered with your SBI account.
Check SBI Account Balance through SBI ATM
Another way to check your SBI bank balance is through an SBI ATM. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- First, visit an ATM and insert your ATM card into the card reader.
- Once your card is inserted, you will be prompted to enter your PIN. Use the keypad to enter your PIN and press "Enter" or "OK."
- After entering your PIN, you will see options on the screen. Select the "Balance Enquiry" option to check your bank balance.
- Some ATMs may ask you to confirm your account type (e.g., savings or current account) before displaying your balance. Select the appropriate option and press "Enter" or "OK."
- Once you have confirmed your account type, the ATM will display your current balance on the screen. You can also request a printed receipt if you need a physical copy of your balance.
It's important to note that you may be charged a small fee for using an ATM your bank does not own. Additionally, you may be limited to a certain number of free balance inquiries per month, depending on your account type and the terms of your bank.
Check SBI Account Balance through SBI WhatsApp Banking
SBI's WhatsApp banking service allows you to check your bank balance and perform other banking tasks through the popular messaging app. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to use it:
- Add SBI's WhatsApp number to your contacts: First, add SBI's official WhatsApp number, +91 9022690226, to your phone's contacts.
- Send a message to SBI: Open WhatsApp and send a message to SBI's official number. You can send any message to initiate a conversation, such as "Hi" or "Hello."
- Follow the instructions: Once you have initiated the conversation, SBI will send you a message with a list of options. Select the "Balance Enquiry" option to check your bank balance.
- Confirm your account details: SBI will ask you to confirm your account details, such as your account number and registered mobile number. Please enter the required information and send it to SBI.
- View your balance: Once you have confirmed your account details, SBI will send you an SMS with your current bank balance. You can also request a mini statement or perform other banking tasks by selecting the appropriate option from the list of options sent by SBI.
Check SBI Account Balance via UPI
Powered by the Unified Payments Interface (UPI), SBI's UPI service allows you to check your bank balance and perform other banking tasks directly from your smartphone. Here's how to use it:
- First, download the SBI UPI app from the Google Play Store or App Store. Once you have installed the app, please open it and follow the instructions to register your account.
- Once you have registered your UPI account, link your SBI bank account. To do so, open the app, select the Link Bank Account option, and follow the instructions to link your SBI bank account.
- Once your bank account is linked, you can check your account balance directly from the app. Open the app and select the Balance Enquiry option to view your balance.
We hope this guide has provided you with all the information you need to check your SBI bank balance quickly and easily. As you can see, SBI provides a range of convenient services, from missed call banking to WhatsApp banking, that makes managing your finances hassle-free.
So, if you are looking for a convenient way to check your bank balance and stay on top of your finances, be sure to make use of these services.