How to Check Union Bank Mini Statement By Missed Call, Number & Mobile Banking
Mini statements are available to Union Bank of India account holders. Union Bank offers numerous ways for customers to get their mini statements online and offline. Union Bank customers have several options for obtaining their statements, including using the bank's SMS Banking service or contacting the bank's mini statement number.
To put it simply, it is a condensed version of your bank statement that only includes the most recent transactions. You can view the specifics of five current debit/credit cards, NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/UPI/etc. Transactions in this small bank statement.
In terms of the Indian public sector banking industry, the Union Bank of India stands out as a frontrunner. Union Bank of India (UBI) provides online banking services that are among the best in the industry.
The best banking services are available around the clock at Union Bank. Through Union Bank's online banking services, consumers may quickly and easily access their bank accounts, saving them valuable time.
Account users can access various banking services, including checking their balance, getting a brief summary of their account activity, transferring funds, and more. Customers of Union Bank of India can generate bank account statements and Union Bank of India Mini Statements using a variety of handy channels, including SMS Banking, the Missed Call Facility, Union Net Banking, and mobile banking.
An individual can take advantage of the following with their Union Bank mini statement:
- You can check your Union Bank account balance and recent transactions with a simple missed call from your registered mobile phone.
- The mobile app for Union Bank does not cost anything. Union Bank's mini statement service is available whenever it's most convenient for you.
- With Union Bank Mini Statement Services, you may save wasting time and money by banking from the convenience of your smartphone or computer.
- There is no need to wait in line for the Union Bank Mini Statement Service because it is available at all hours and may be obtained in a number of different ways.
- Mini statements can be sent to users' phones via text message, eliminating the need for users to own cell phones.
Accessing Your Union Bank of India Account Statement Via the Web:
Register for UBI internet banking online or at any Union Bank of India branch by following the instructions provided to gain access to your online account statements and other banking services, including inquiries about your account balances and payment history.
First, visit Union Bank of India's online banking portal (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
Step 2) Next, input your Login detail; if you need to know the Login user ID and Password, you can register for the Union Bank of India internet banking service via the website.
Third, go to the Account menu after signing into the app to view your statement.
Union Bank Mini Statements Are Available Through Mobile Banking:
The "U-Mobile" app is a no-cost option with a straightforward menu. A glance at the app is now one of the quickest methods to see what's in your bank account. How to Get a Mini Statement from Union Bank using Mobile Banking:
- Download the "U-Mobile" app to your smartphone to begin using mobile banking services. The application is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
- Before using the app, you'll need to provide your verified phone number during registration.
- In order to verify, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- After signing up, you can enter the site using your new username and password. If not, you can use your Mobile Banking user ID and password to get in.
- The "mpassbook" button will take you to a simplified version of your bank statement.
Union Bank Mini Statements Via Text Message:
Union Bank customers can use both SMS banking and missed call banking to receive Union Bank mini statements. Union Bank mini statements sent through SMS are free; however, consumers should be aware that their mobile network operator may charge them for receiving and responding to SMS messages.
- Send the word "UMNS" to the number 09223008486 from your subscribed mobile device.
- You'll get a text message detailing your latest financial activity.
- Just replace 'UMNS' with your account number and email it to the address mentioned above to receive your additional statements.
The Missed Call Union Bank Mini Statement Service:
Union Bank has lately introduced a service where you can access your mini statement by simply sending a missed call. If you want to:
- Dial 09223008586 from your registered cellphone number and leave a voicemail.
- You'll get a text message as soon as the call ends.
- The most current account activity will be detailed in the text message.
Simply Using an ATM Machine:
Customers of Union Bank of India can access their mini statements at any Union Bank of India ATM. You must use an ATM to withdraw money using your Union Bank Debit Card and your personal identification number. Then, choose "small statement" from the menu. Afterwards, a brief account summary will appear on the screen of the ATM. You can also print off a copy of your brief financial statement.
Visit Any Union Bank Location to Obtain Your Mini Statement:
A Union Bank of India mini statement can be obtained at any branch. To acquire knowledge, please proceed as follows:
- Please stop by your local Union Bank branch.
- To get your passbook updated, please hand it over to a representative.
- Any balance changes and purchases will be recorded in your passbook.
Reference Number for Mini Statement from Union Bank of India:
Union Bank of India provides a free mini statement that customers can get by calling a toll-free number. Call 1-800-222-244 to receive a summary of your recent financial activity. If a customer wants a mini statement from Union Bank, they must have their cell number associated with their account. Customers who contact this number can hear about their most recent five purchases.
You can also utilise the online banking service Union Bank of India provided to examine the contents of your account statement online. Additionally, you can use the mPassbook application to learn the specifics of your account's transaction history. Therefore, this is the process that Union Bank of India customers can use to check their account mini statements through various channels.