Axis Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number and How to Check
What is Axis Bank Balance Enquiry number?
|Axis Bank Balance Enquiry number||18004195858|
If you want to check your Axis Bank Account Balance in Hindi, you can call 18004195858.
Welcome to our guide on how to check your Axis Bank balance! Whether you're looking to keep track of your spending, avoid overdraft fees, or want to stay on top of your financial situation, regularly checking your bank balance is an important habit to develop.
In this article, we'll walk you through the various methods you can use to check your Axis Bank balance, including online banking, mobile apps, and more. So let's get started!
Axis Bank Balance Check via Net Banking
One of the most convenient and quickest ways to check your Axis Bank balance is through their online banking platform, Net Banking. If you already have a Net Banking account set up, follow these steps:
- Go to the Axis Bank website and click on the "Net Banking" tab.
- Enter your login ID and password to access your account.
- Once you're logged in, you'll see your account balance and transaction history under the "Account Summary" tab.
- You can also view your balance by clicking on the specific account you wish to check.
- If you need a more detailed view of your transactions, you can click on the "Transaction History" tab to see a list of all your recent transactions.
Just remember to log out of your account when you're finished checking your balance to ensure the security of your account. And ensure you have a stable internet connection, and you'll be able to access your account in no time.
Axis Bank Balance Check via SMS Banking
Another convenient way to check your Axis Bank balance is through SMS Banking. This service allows you to check your balance and transaction history by sending a simple text message from your registered mobile number. Here's how it works:
- Make sure you have registered for SMS Banking through your Axis Bank account. You can do this by visiting a branch or contacting customer service.
- Once registered, you can send a text message with the keyword "BAL [account-number]" to 56161600 to check your balance.
- You will receive a text message with your current balance and available credit limit (if applicable).
- If you want to see your transaction history, you can send the keyword "MINI" to the same number to receive a list of your recent transactions.
Axis Bank Balance Check via ATM
Another option for checking your Axis Bank balance is through an ATM. This is a convenient option if you don't have access to a computer or mobile phone or prefer to check your balance in person. Here's how to do it:
- Find a nearby Axis Bank ATM and insert your debit card.
- Enter your PIN when prompted.
- From the main menu, select the "Balance Inquiry" option.
- Your current account balance will be displayed on the screen.
- If you want to see a list of your recent transactions, you can select the "Transaction History" option.
- Remember to take your card and receipt when you're finished.
Axis Bank Balance Check via UPI
If you prefer to use a digital payment platform to check your Axis Bank balance, you can use the Unified Payments Interface (UPI). This service allows you to make electronic payments and transfers directly from your bank account using a unique UPI ID or QR code. Here's how to check your balance using UPI:
- Download an Axis Bank UPI app, and set up your account by linking it to your Axis Bank account.
- Once your account is set up, you can check your balance by selecting the "Balance" option in the app.
- Your current balance will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also view your transaction history by selecting the "Transactions" option in the app.
Axis Bank Balance Check via Passbook
If you prefer a more traditional method of checking your balance, you can use your Axis Bank passbook to view your current balance and transaction history. Here's how to do it:
- Visit your nearest Axis Bank branch, and provide your bank passbook to the bank teller.
- The teller will enter your account number into the computer and print out your current balance and transaction history.
- You can then view your balance and transaction history in your passbook.
It's important to remember that the balance shown in your passbook may only be up to date if you last visited the bank a while ago, so make sure you double-check your balance with one of the other methods listed above.
In conclusion, there are several easy and convenient ways to check your Axis Bank balance. Whether you prefer to use online banking, SMS banking, an ATM, or a digital payment platform like UPI, there is an option that suits your needs and preferences.
By regularly checking your balance, you can keep track of your spending, avoid overdraft fees, and stay on top of your financial situation. So take a few minutes to explore the different methods available and find the one that works best for you.
With some practice, checking your Axis Bank balance will become a quick and effortless part of your financial routine.