Market Cap483,814.30 Crore
Circuit Range₹745- ₹910.70
Day Range₹826.95- ₹839.30
Year Range₹628.75- ₹888.75
Top Indices & Stocks
Bharti Airtel Limited Quick Overview
Bharti Airtel Limited is a global telecommunications company with operations in 18 countries across Asia and Africa. Its segments include Mobile Services India, Mobile Services Africa, Mobile Services South Asia, Tower Infrastructure Services, Digital TV Services, Homes Services, Airtel Business and Others. The Mobile Services India segment includes voice and data telecom services provided through wireless technology (2G / 3G / 4G) in India. The Mobile Services Africa segment includes voice and data telecom services provided through wireless technology (2G / 3G / 4G) offered to customers in Africa. The Mobile Services South Asia segment includes voice and data telecom services provided through wireless technology (2G / 3G) in Sri Lanka. The Tower Infrastructure Services segment includes setting up, operating and maintaining wireless communication towers in India. The Digital TV Services segment includes digital broadcasting services provided under the direct-to-home platform.
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Bharti Airtel Limited today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Bharti Airtel Limited today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Bharti Airtel Limited on the NSE?
Bharti Airtel Limited stock price low: ₹826.95
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Bharti Airtel Limited on the BSE?
Bharti Airtel Limited stock price low: ₹ 827.3
What is the market cap of Bharti Airtel Limited shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Bharti Airtel Limited shares today on the NSE?
Bharti Airtel Limited Lower Circuit: ₹745.15
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Bharti Airtel Limited shares today on the BSE?
Bharti Airtel Limited Lower Circuit: ₹745.25
What price did Bharti Airtel Limited shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Bharti Airtel Limited shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Bharti Airtel Limited shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Bharti Airtel Limited shares on the BSE?
What is Bharti Airtel Limited 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹628.75
What is Bharti Airtel Limited 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹629.05
What is Bharti Airtel Limited stock symbol?
Can I buy Bharti Airtel Limited shares on Holidays?
About Bharti Airtel
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading telecommunication company globally. Headquartered in India, it is the most trusted provider of ICT services with a global network across the USA, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific, India and SAARC regions. Airtel Telecommunications ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers around the world as per subscribers.It has a diverse product portfolio and strategically located submarine cables. Its satellite network runs across 3,65,000+ RKMs in 50 countries and 5 continents. The company operates in 17 countries across Asia and Africa and ranks among the top three mobile service providers globally. It serves more than 490 million customers across its operations. Bharti Airtel offers 2G, 3G and 4G services across India with 5G services on the line. Its home services includes wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed lines services, high-speed home broadband, DTH and more across 700 cities pan-India. It is also a key player in the Digital TV Services industry offering both High and Standard resolution TV Services with 635 channels including 80 HD channels, 5 international channels and 3 interactive services. The company serves over 1200 global enterprises, 2000 large and 1 million medium/small businesses across India. Airtel Business offers a diverse portfolio of products and services such as data Connectivity, Voice & Messaging, Conferencing, Cloud, Data Center, Security, IoT, CPaaS (Airtel IQ), NaaS, Enterprise Mobility, Network Integration & Professional services to enterprises, government, carriers, small & medium businesses, OTTS and mobile network operators across the globe.
Core Activities & Products
- Prepaid: The company offers 83 different plans under 7 different categories like Truly Unlimited, Cricket Packs, Smart Recharge, Data, Talktime (top up voucher), International Roaming and Plan Vouchers.
- Postpaid: It provides 5 varieties of post plans along with offers like activating sim at zero additional cost, free doorstep delivery, platinum benefits and free Live TV and movies.
- Broadband: Airtel offers 8 varieties of broadband connections catering to different user needs. With Airtel’s Xstream Fiber, customers get 1 Gbps speed with unlimited data, wifi calling, fixed line with unlimited calls, 24*7 customer support, 24*7 promised speed, proactive network monitoring, auto troubleshooting routers and auto adjusting upload/download speed.
- Airtel offers two types of DTH set top box connections. It is the number 1 DTH service in India.
- Airtel offers 8 products to meet the various business needs of its customers including Airtel connectivity, Airtel IOT, Airtel Mobile, Airtel IQ, Airtel Secure, Airtel Cloud, Airtel Landline, Airtel Conferencing and NXTRA by Airtel. It also offers two solutions - the Airtel Office Internet and Airtel Global Business. A majority of ET500 companies use Airtel’s products for its communication needs
- Airtel Payments Bank: The product portfolio under this category includes WhatsApp banking, Rewards 123, Safe Pay, Digi Gold, Video KYC, FASTag, Airtel Money Wallet, Recharges (mobile and DTH), Utility Payment, Vector Borne Diseases, Airtel Thanks App, Savings Account, Airtel UPI Referral, Insurance Premium, Atal Pension Yojana and Travel.
- Airtel Black: This category offers 7 varieties of plans and allows customers to avail exclusive facilities such as combining plans and paying a single bill, a dedicated relationship team, priority resolution, call pick-up in 60 seconds, free service visits and the buy now pay later scheme.
Board of Directors
- Chairman: Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal
- Managing Director & CEO: Mr. Gopal Vittal
- Non-Executive Director: Ms. Chua Sock Koong
- Non-Executive Director: Mr. Rakesh Bharti Mittal
- Non-Executive Director: Mr. Tao Yih Arthur Lang
- Independent Director: Mr. Shyamal Mukherjee
- Independent Director: Mr. D.K. Mittal
- Independent Director: Ms. Kimsuka Narasimhan
- Independent Director: Mr. Manish Kejriwal
- Independent Director: Ms. Nisaba Godrej
- Independent Director: Mr. Shishir Priyadarshi
- Independent Director: Mr. V. K. Viswanathan
- Independent Director: Mr. Pradeep Kumar Sinha
- Chief Financial Officer: Mr. Soumen Ray
- Company Secretary: Mr. Pankaj Tewari
Urja was involved in major projects in Meghalaya, Haridwar, Jharkhand and various gram panchayats across India. The company has undertaken more than 1332 residential installations. Urja’s brands consist of Aeon, i-Volt and Green Sun. Aeon offers batteries for automotive applications worldwide, i-Volt is a renowned name for solar batteries in Nepal and Green Sun offers batteries for solar applications in South Africa and Nigeria. The company’s registered office and training center is located in New Delhi and its factory is located in Haryana.
- 128.43 million customers
- $64 billion+ Airtel Money Transaction Value
- 2.2 millon+ retail touchpoints (agents and distributors) in the company’s network in Africa
- #2 operator in Africa as of March 31, 2022
- #1 or #2 largest operator by customer market share in 13 out of 14 markets
- 359.90 million customers (including 326.04 million mobile services customers)
- 189 million+ MAUs on digital assets
- #2 revenue market share
- #1 in B2B data
- #1 in IoT as per F&S data
- 2.93 million customers
- Fastest to reach 1 million customers
- 54.07 million customers
- ~$2.1 billion market capitalisation (Bharti Airtel share valued over E580 million) as of 31 March 2022
Performance in Various Sectors:
In FY 21-22.
- Mobile Services (India): The company’s distribution channel is spread across 1.13 million outlets with network presence in 7,913 census and 795,126 non-census towns and villages in India, covering approximately 95.7% of the country’s population. This segment saw a 14% rise in its revenue and 29% rise in its EBITDA.
- Homes Services: Airtel provides fixed-line telephone and broadband services for homes in 847 cities (including LCOs) pan-India. This segment saw a 30% rise in its revenue and 20% rise in its EBITDA.
- Digital TV Services: It currently offers a total of 670 channels including 84 HD channels (1 HD SVOD services), 56 SVOD services, 5 international channels and 4 interactive services. This segment saw a 3% rise in its revenue and 1% rise in its EBITDA.
- Airtel Business: Airtel is India’s leading and most trusted provider of ICT services. This segment saw a 12% rise in its revenue and 14% rise in its EBITDA.
CSR and Sustainability
Bharti Foundation was established as the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises, back in 2000 with an aim to transform the lives of children and youth by proactively implementing and supporting programs in primary, secondary, and higher education as well as in sanitation.
- Satya Bharti School Program: The aim is to create a lasting and sustainable impact on the communities especially around the company’s 173 schools across 5 states. 39,000+ students are supported, of which 50.2% are girls and 76.2% comprise SC/ST and OBC communities, and 1,393 teachers have been employed.
- Higher Education Program: Bharti Scholarship program aims to support exceptional students from diverse socio-economic backgrounds to pursue full-time under-graduate studies at the University.
- Education in rural India in the post-pandemic world: Through its presence in 14 states, Bharti Foundation ensured that a large number of rural children in India continue to learn during the pandemic. Over 1,000 class-wise WhatsApp groups were created to reach out to Satya Bharti School students on their parents’ mobile phones.
- Satya Bharti Quality Support Program: This programme supported 691 government schools in 11 states and benefitted 200,000+ students.
- Under this program, separate toilets for girls in government schools in rural Ludhiana, and ladies’ toilets for staff and visitors in various police premises under Ludhiana Police Commissionerate were constructed.
- Focus on education: Airtel Africa supports education in their communities to support child growth, development and wellbeing.
- Focus on health and wellbeing, and helping out in emergencies: The company donated $75,000 to the Nigeria Primary Healthcare Development Agency, oxygen concentrators worth $11,500 to the COVID-19 Treatment Centre in Madagascar and a support equivalent to $100,000 given to the government as part of the fight against the pandemic in Niger.
- Supporting graduates in Niger: Launched in April 2021, Niger office decided to encourage graduates from the community by offering a one-year internship to strengthen their skills and employability.
- Focus on disaster relief: Under Goma’s Nyiragongo volcano programme in the DRC, Airtel Africa provided drinking water to displaced people in need and donated a daily allowance of free voice and data for people in Goma for several weeks.
- Focus on health and wellbeing: The company donated mobile ultrasound scan devices to the maternity health facility at the Bukwo General Hospital in Eastern Uganda, and provided training to midwives through the ‘Safe Motherhood’ programme.
- Empowering refugees through financial inclusion in Uganda: More than 25,000 refugees in Adjumani and Yumbe districts had been empowered with mobile phones, SIM cards and financial services.
COVID-19 led to the increase in remote working and higher content consumption on mobile and TV screens, thus increasing data needs. Data consumption shifted from commercial locations to residential locations. The company along with its partner services set out to deliver an integrated converged offer encompassing connectivity, entertainment and more through the Airtel Xstream Bundle. The company’s Fiber to Home footprint rapidly expanded across the country. It had more than 3 million connected broadband homes and about 18 million Digital TV customers in FY21. Its Enterprise business also gathered a revenue of $2 billion. The company’s India mobile business touched a lifetime high revenue market share along with industry-leading metrics such as ARPU and data usage in FY21. Airtel’s non-mobile businesses in India also gathered significant momentum. The company launched a range of new enterprise services in segments such as Adtech, IoT, cloud communications, cloud and security. Airtel along with the Apollo Hospital Group came up with the Airtel Thanks app to allow customers to access the risk profile of their respective geographies.
Airtel’s network is ready for the deployment of 5G across all domains – Radio, Core and Transport – and thus for the enablement of extremely fast speed connections simultaneously. It wants to tap into the robust growth opportunity emerging out of surging demand for reliable data center solutions, rising digital usage, cloud consumption and the upcoming 5G rollout and has announced ₹50 billion of investment in data centers business Nxtra with a target to triple the installed capacity.The company is going to focus on emerging categories in the B2B market like Data center, NaaS, IoT, security, CPaaS and cloud which are expected to grow much faster than plain connectivity solutions like mobility, voice and data. The company believes that it has the initial opportunity to target 30 million of the 50 million high value homes that are already on their network. It has launched Airtel Black to tap the convergence play. It also wants to focus on ARPA expansion with addition to incremental service to the customer. The company’s target is to reach 40 million home passes and 2,000 cities by FY 2024-25. Bharti Airtel is the first Indian telecom company to join the UN Global Compact. As an active member of Groupe Speciale Mobile Association (GSMA), it is working on enabling the industry to move towards cleaner operations and more energy efficient networks to achieve net zero carbon emissions by 2050. The company’s FY 2030-31 targets are to achieve 50% reduction in GHG emissions across operations and 42% reduction of absolute Scope 3 GHG emissions.
Did You Know!
- In October 2019, MG Motor launched India's first internet car – MG Hector which was powered by Airtel IoT.
- The UP Police rolled out an Emergency Response System with the help of Airtel Connectivity solutions.
- The company covers 95.7% of the Indian population.
- According to a UN report from 2013, Airtel covered 24% of the world population.
- The company’s network is long enough to go over the world 10 times.