Market Cap19,501.95 Crore
Circuit Range₹182- ₹222.85
Day Range₹202.60- ₹207.35
Year Range₹184.40- ₹359.50
Top Indices & Stocks
Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt Quick Overview
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited is an India-based fashion and lifestyle company. The Company is engaged in providing branded fashion apparels and accessories, and the retail sale of clothing, footwear and leather articles in stores. It operates through two segments: Madura Fashion and Lifestyle, and Pantaloons. Its Madura Fashion and Lifestyle segment is engaged in manufacturing and distribution of branded fashion apparel and accessories. Its Pantaloons segment is engaged in retailing of apparel and accessories. The Pantaloons segment has a diversified customer base with men, women, kids and non-apparels. The Company has a network of 3,264 stores across approximately 26,841 multi-brand outlets. The Company's brands include Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Allen Solly and Peter England. Its international brands portfolio includes The Collective, Simon Carter, Forever 21, American Eagle, Ralph Lauren, Hackett London, Ted Baker and Fred Perry.
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt on the NSE?
Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt stock price low: ₹202.6
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt on the BSE?
Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt stock price low: ₹ 202.75
What is the market cap of Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares today on the NSE?
Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt Lower Circuit: ₹182.35
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares today on the BSE?
Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt Lower Circuit: ₹182.3
What price did Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares on the BSE?
What is Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹184.4
What is Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹184.4
What is Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt stock symbol?
Can I buy Aditya Birla Fashion & Rt shares on Holidays?
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited (ABFRL) is a part of the Aditya Birla Group. The company was established after the merging of two branded apparel businesses from the Birla Group, Pantaloons Fashion and Retail (PFRL) and Madura Fashion and Lifestyle (MFL).
ABFRL was established in 2015. It has around 3,468 stores across India.
MFL is a subsidiary of the Birla Group and ABFRL. It is a collection of the following brands: Allen Solly, Van Heusen, Louis Philippe and Peter England. ABFRL also has an international portfolio of fashion brands, 'The Collective'. It also has exclusive partnerships signed with brands like Ralph Lauren, Simon Carter, Ted Baker, Fred Perry, Forever 21, American Eagle, Hackett London and Reebok.
company’s key milestones are listed below:
- 2015: ABFRL emerges after the consolidation of Pantaloons Fashion and Retail Limited (PFRL) and Madura Fashion Limited by the Aditya Birla Group.
- 2016: ABFRL announces the acquisition of Diana Retail and DLF Brands Limited for the sale of artificial jewellery, merchandise and fast fashion clothing under the brand 'Forever 21'. It signs an exclusive deal with UK's fashion brand 'Ted Baker'.
- 2017: ABFRL signs a deal with American Eagle Outfitters Inc.
- 2018: ABFRL and Ralph Lauren Asia Pacific Limited (RLAPL) sign a deal in which ABFRL acquires exclusive rights for operating retail stores, the right to distribute products after importing them to India, and the e-commerce right, which allows it to display and sell its products via the website collective '.in'.
- 2020: ABFRL acquires an ethnic wear brand named Jaypore and forges a partnership with the designers Shantanu and Nikhil.
- 2021: ABFRL partners with Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Tarun Tahiliani, some of the top designers in India. It also acquired a 52.4% stake in House of Masaba Lifestyle Private Limited, which was founded by designer Masaba Gupta.
- 2022: ABFRL announces another two brands: Marigold Lane, which is a premium women's ethnic wear brand and Tasva, a premium men's ethnic wear brand.
ABFRL Initial Public Offering (IPO)
ABFRL opened its rights issue for subscription on 8th July 2020 and closed it on 22nd July 2020. The firm aimed to raise ₹995 crore with its rights issue of partly paid-up equity shares, at a face value of ₹10 each.
ABFRL is in the business of fast fashion and retail. It offers multiple types of clothing for men and women under its brands, which are:
- Louis Philippe
- Van Heusen
- Allen Solly
- Peter England
- Marigold Lane
- Ralph Lauren
- Hackett London
- Simon Carter
- Ted Baker
- Fred Perry
- Forever 21
- American Eagle
ABFRL business highlights
ABFRL key verticals
Madura Fashion and Lifestyle
ABFRL performance highlights
Net profit margin (FY2021-22)
Share price return in last 3 years
- Chairman: Kumar Mangalam Birla
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO): R Sathyajeet
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO): Jagdish Bajaj
- CEO (Innerwear Business): Puneet Malik
Indian fashion industry overview
The following are the key players in the fashion and retail industry:
Benetton India Private Limited
Size of the Indian fashion and retail industry
Over 10% of India's GDP is contributed by the retail industry. Globally, India stands at number five in the retail industry. India's per capita retail store availability is also one of the highest in the world.
Industry growth prospects
- The Indian fashion and retail industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.32% by FY2026-27.
- The revenue in the fashion segment is expected to reach ₹15 lakh crore.
- In the fashion segment, the number of users is expected to amount to 53 crore by 2027.
- User penetration is 22.8% in 2022 and is expected to hit 36% by 2027.
ABFRL growth prospects
- ABFRL is focusing on building alliances with other brands internationally.
- Its total revenue in FY2020-21 stood at ₹8,136 crore, recording a growth of 55%. Looking at this growth, the Chairman of ABFRL announced that the company will be surpassing a revenue of ₹21,000 crore by FY2025-26.
- ABFRL is leveraging technology to build a strong brand in the coming years.
- The firm is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% during FY2020-26.
Risks and concerns
- Potential economic recession due to interest rate hikes could impact the overall performance of the Indian fashion and retail industry and stock prices.
- Because of the Covid-19 pandemic, customer visits to retail stores are dropping significantly.
- Digital platforms are making customers evolve super fast, making them follow new trends. The company must keep changing with the market, otherwise, it might not be able to cope with the industry.
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited