Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking Services
DhanSmart App has been launched as a superior version of the Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking, which is easily available on the App Store (iOS smartphones/tablets) and Google Play Store (Android smartphones/tablets). This is a great application that you can use to freely conduct banking transactions anytime, anywhere. With one click, you can send money, manage cards, pay bills, and charges, repay loans, request cheque books, and bank statements, make payments, etc.
DhanSmart App is a simple way to offer a variety of mobile banking services and simplify banking and provide easy access to the BHIM DLB UPI application for easy payment at merchant branches.
Here are some details about the Dhanlaxmi Bank:
|Headquarters||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
|Founded||14 November 1927|
Significant Features of the Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking
You can perform a variety of financial and non-financial transactions using the DhanApp. Here are some of its key features:
- You can view the account balance and mini statement (last 10 transactions) of your accounts – savings, deposits, loans, current, etc.
- You get access to view the details of your Dhanlaxmi Credit Card
- You can perform a funds transfer from your account to other accounts using NEFT/IMPS
- You can make instant payments towards your loans, outstanding balances, and credit card bills, issue standing orders for transfer of funds, use the Pay later facility, etc.
- You can easily view the transfer history
- Recharges have been made easy with this app
- You can make requests for a cheque book, check cheque status inquiries, or even stop cheque payments
- You can view all details regarding your Dhanlaxmi account ATM card – for example, you can use the app to block your card, reissue the card or pin, assign a daily limit, etc.
- You can set a transaction limit or the daily limit of each purchase up to Rs. 2 lakh
- You can enjoy the security and safety benefits of Dhanlaxmi mobile banking, by filling in the CAPTCHA, every time you need to log in.
- You can easily manage your debit and credit cards and perform functions like resetting PINs, approving or allowing international transactions, hot listing, issuing a new card, etc.
Who Can Install the Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking App?
Here are the eligibility criteria that you need to meet to install and operate the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking app:
You can install and run the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking app only if you have a savings account (for an individual) and/or current account (for an individual) along with an ATM/Debit Card. You can operate Dhanlaxmi mobile banking and use its functions if you are:
- Single (sole owner)
- Joint Owner (anyone or survivor)
- Joint Owner (either or survivor)
You won’t be able to enjoy the benefits of Dhanlaxmi mobile banking app if you belong to any of the below-given categories:
- Account holders without an ATM/Debit card
- Joint Account Holders – JAO and JAF
How to Register and Activate Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking App?
Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking Registration Process - Follow the steps below to register and activate the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application.
Step 1: Install Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application from Google Play Store or Apple Store
Step 2: Open the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application to Sign In.
Step 3: On the login screen, click the Create MPIN button.
Step 4: Enter your Dhanlaxmi Bank debit card details, such as card number, expiration date, CVV, PIN, and date of birth.
Step 5: You will receive an OTP, which you must enter on the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application to confirm that an authorized user is using the feature.
Step 6: Set your 6-digit MPIN, which you must use to log in to the mobile banking app, and then click on Submit.
Step 7: You should see a success message, saying the app has been activated and is ready for use.
How to Log into The Dhanlaxmi Mobile Banking Application?
Follow these steps to log in to the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application:
Step 1: Open the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application and click on the 'Sign In' button.
Step 2: At the login screen, enter your customer number and MPIN, and then click on Sign In.
Step 3: After successfully logging in, you will see your account dashboard with various tabs and services.
How to Transfer Funds Using the Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking App?
Dhanlaxmi Bank fund transfer options - Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application offers NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS fund transfer or remittance options. Let us understand all these terms here:
1. NEFT means National Electronic Funds Transfer which is an electronic money transfer method that allows customers to transfer money online to another account holder. It allows customers to send money to any bank account at participating banks nationwide. To use the NEFT money transfer feature on your Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application, you need to add the payee details and wait a few minutes for their bank to approve it. Once the client gets approval, they can go ahead and transfer the funds to the beneficiary. To add a recipient, you need to enter the recipient's name, bank account number, bank details, and phone number.
2. IMPS is an emergency fund transfer option for when the customer wants to transfer money immediately. IMPS means Immediate Payment Services. Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application offers 24/7 IMPS service.
3. RTGS means Real Time Gross Settlement is another money transfer method that allows customers to transfer funds in real-time. Unlike NEFT transmissions, which are cleared as a whole. RTGS transmissions do not have a waiting time to clear. Funds are released instantly, and the low latency makes the RTGS transfer method one of the most popular transfer methods. Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application offers fast and reliable RTGS money transfer options.
Transfer Funds Using the Dhanlaxmi Mobile Banking Application
Follow the below-given steps to transfer funds:
Step 1: Log in to your account on the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application to view the home screen.
Step 2: Click on the Transfer tab at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: You will be presented with various options related to the money transfer transaction. You can choose the option according to your preference. You can transfer funds using the ‘IMPS’ option wherein you would be required to put in the receiver’s account number & IFSC under the "IMPS - 24x7 Instant Transfer" option.
Step 4: If the recipient has already been added, you can select the recipient's name from the dropdown list.
Step 5: If the recipient has not been added, you will need to add the name first by adding his name, account number, bank name, IFSC, and other details.
Step 6 – You will need up to 4 hours after adding the recipient to start the transfer.
Step 7: Once you have selected your recipient, enter the amount you wish to send and enter your comments and then click on Submit.
Step 8: The entered transaction details are displayed for final confirmation. If you think the information is correct, click Confirm.
Step 9: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP in the space provided and click the Complete Transfer button.
Step 10: After the transfer is completed, you will see a success message. A reference ID is displayed that can be shared with the recipient or used for future reference.
Dhanlaxmi Bank Fund Transfer Charges
Transfer Amount Charges (exclusive of taxes) for Indus comfort regular, Indus Comfort, and Indus Comfort Premium users
Up to Rs. 10,000 Rs. 2.95 per transaction
Rs. 10,001 - Rs. 1 lakh Rs. 5.90 per transaction
Rs. 1 lakh - Rs. 2 lakh Rs. 17.70 per transaction
Above Rs. 2 lakh Rs. 29.50 per transaction
Transfer Amount Charges (exclusive of taxes)
Rs. 2 lakhs to Rs. 5 lakhs Rs. 29.50 per transaction
Above Rs. 5 lakhs Rs. 59 per transaction
How to Reset Your Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking Password?
If you forget your Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application login password, you can reset your password through the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application (besides visiting the branch for a password reset).
You have to follow these steps:
Step 1: Download the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application on to your mobile phone.
Step 2: Open the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application and click "Sign In".
Step 3: Click Forgot MPIN.
Step 4: You need to enter your registered mobile phone number, after which you will receive a one-time password (OTP). You simply need to enter the OTP and click on submit or next.
Step 5: Next, you need to create and verify the MPIN. Then click on Submit, and a new MPIN will be generated.
Advantages of Using Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking Services
You can avail several benefits when using the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking services:
1. You can save a lot of time and effort and perform basic functions like checking accounts, transferring funds, knowing your last few transactions, etc., just at the click of a button on your mobile. Now you don’t have to go through the hassle of visiting a branch or going to an ATM to perform such basic functions.
2. You are always updated with the latest services provided by the bank. By installing the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking app, you must always make sure it is updated to the latest version to get benefits that will help you track your account all the time.
3. You can now perform banking functions 24/7.
4. The Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking app is simple, convenient, free, user-friendly, time and cost-effective, safe, and secure with state-of-art technology.
5. You are immediately notified of any updates or transformations in your account through an SMS or an email or both.
6. With this Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application, you get constant alerts from the banks, so if there is any kind of fraudulent transaction that has not been processed by you, it can immediately be dealt with.
7. The Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking is a dedicated channel that helps you make bill payments, issue standing orders, and make regular investments in insurance, SIPs, etc.
8. It isn't straightforward to transfer instant funds to a third party using Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application services like IMPS or NEFT.
Other Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking Application-Related Services and Requests
• If you want to change or update your existing mobile number, that cannot be done through the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking app. You would have to visit the nearest branch and fill out a physical form for this request.
• If you want to deactivate/block/disable to Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application, you can contact the bank’s call center or write to customer service via your registered email id or go to her nearest Dhanlaxmi Bank branch.
• If you want to reactivate the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application, you would need to install the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application and enter your customer ID, date of birth, last 6 digits of the mobile number, ATM PIN, and mobile number under the Re-Activation (Forgot MPIN) option in the application.
• Unblocking the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application is done by requesting from the customer's registered email ID or by submitting a physical form at a branch. The customer must then reactivate his mobile banking access using the Re-Activation (Forgot MPIN) option in the application.
• Deregistration can be done after submitting a physical application to the nearest branch of the Bank.
Dos and Don'ts While Operating the Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking Application
You should be extremely wary when operating your financial details using the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application. Here are some Dos and Don’ts that you must adhere to:
1. You must set a password that isn’t too easy or too complicated and is specifically for mobile banking transactions.
2. You must clear your phone's browsing history regularly.
3. You must only install mobile banking apps from real and relevant app stores. You must install antivirus software on your smartphone to fight viruses.
4. You should download and run security updates for your mobile browser regularly.
5. Always delete your spam messages.
1. If you get links, pop-ups, or attachments from any external source that you don’t recognize, you should never click on them or allow them to empower your phone applications.
2. Never use public Wi-Fi for internet banking transactions.
3. Never share your password with anyone, and don’t write it anywhere.
4. If you are trying to go to a previous page or if the application freezes, never click on the back button. You can use it on your browser's navigation tabs.
It is pretty easy, simple, hassle-free, and convenient to use the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application. There is a stream of services that you can operate using the app and an easy way to keep a tab on your account and financials through Dhanlaxmi mobile banking.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1. How can you download the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application?
To download the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking, you simply need to install the DhanSmart App from your iOS (for Apple smartphones) or Play store (For Android Smartphones) and download the application from there. After the download is complete, you will need to install the official Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application and fill in the required details to start operating the account.
2.Who can use Dhanlaxmi mobile banking features?
All customers of Dhanlaxmi Bank's retail banking with a regular or valid savings or current account (individual) along with a valid debit card are eligible to use the Mobile Banking feature.
3. How do I apply/register for the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking service?
The bank allows all eligible customers to access/view account details using the mobile banking application without registration. After installing and activating the mobile banking app, you can use the funds' transfer function online.
4. How do I activate the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application on my mobile phone?
If you are a first-time user, you simply need to click on the login icon on the screen to create your MPIN/TPIN. You would need your debit card and registered mobile number handy to create your MPIN/TPIN.
If you are an existing customer and you already have a username but you are still unable to log in, then click on the Forgot MPIN option. You would again have to follow the process of entering your debit card credentials and registered mobile number to generate a new MPIN/TPIN. The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
5. Is it possible for the Karta of the HUF (Hindu Undivided Family) to access Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application?
Yes, Karta can activate and use the Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking application.
6. Can I use the Mobile Banking App from any mobile phone?
You would be able to use the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking on your tablet or your Smartphone (Android or Apple). Remember that your smartphone/tablet is a personal device, and be careful not to let others access it. If you are using a secondary device, you will need to regenerate the MPIN/TPIN.
7. How secure is Dhanlaxmi Mobile Banking Application?
The Dhanlaxmi Bank Mobile Banking application allows you to conduct transactions through a completely secure platform. It features two-factor authentication for all transactions. The channel between the Dhanlaxmi Mobile Banking application on your mobile phone and the Dhanlaxmi Mobile Banking servers is secure and encrypted with the highest security standards. Here are some measures that are taken by the Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application to ensure the security of your financial transactions:
• The Dhanlaxmi bank mobile banking automatically logs out after 5 minutes of inactivity, and no personal data is stored in the mobile app.
• The Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application uses SSL encryption to secure communications with banks.
• Logging out of the application expires the user session.
8.What should I do if I forget my MPIN/TPIN for Dhanlaxmi mobile banking application?
If you forget your Dhanlaxmi Mobile Banking password, you can reset your MPIN and TPIN using the Forgot MPIN option in the Mobile Banking application. If there are 3 consecutive failures, then the mobile banking application will be locked.