Market Cap6,397.76 Crore
Circuit Range₹94- ₹141.30
Day Range₹112.80- ₹117.80
Year Range₹52.20- ₹126.90
Top Indices & Stocks
Ncc Share Price
Ncc Limited Quick Overview
NCC Limited is engaged in construction/project activities in the infrastructure sector. The Company is engaged in the infrastructure sector, primarily in the construction of industrial and commercial buildings, housing projects, roads, bridges and flyovers, water supply and environment projects, mining, power transmission lines, irrigation, and hydrothermal power projects, real estate development. Its geographic segments include Within India and Outside India. Its business divisions include buildings and housing, roads, electricity, water and environment, irrigation, railways, power, metals, mining, and international. Its portfolio includes housing projects, shopping malls, hospitals, highways, project electrification, river intake works, water treatment plants, pumping stations, electromechanical works, lift irrigation schemes, sewage pumping stations and treatment plants, water pipelines and transportation of coal.
Debt vs Equity
MF Return Calculator
Future Value Calculator
Option Value Calculator
Compound Annual Growth Rate Calculator
National Savings Certificate Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Compound Interest Calculator
Atal Pension Yojana Calculator
Simple Interest Calculator
Fixed Deposit Calculator
Key Indices in NSE
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the share price of Ncc Limited today on the NSE?
What is the share price of Ncc Limited today on the BSE?
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Ncc Limited on the NSE?
Ncc Limited stock price low: ₹112.8
What is ‘Today’s High & Low’ share prices of Ncc Limited on the BSE?
Ncc Limited stock price low: ₹ 112.9
What is the market cap of Ncc Limited shares today?
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Ncc Limited shares today on the NSE?
Ncc Limited Lower Circuit: ₹94.2
What are the upper & lower circuit limits of Ncc Limited shares today on the BSE?
Ncc Limited Lower Circuit: ₹94.2
What price did Ncc Limited shares open on the NSE today?
What price did Ncc Limited shares open on the BSE today?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Ncc Limited shares on the NSE?
What was yesterday 's closing price for Ncc Limited shares on the BSE?
What is Ncc Limited 52-week high and low share price on the NSE?
52 Week Low: ₹52.2
What is Ncc Limited 52-week high and low share price on the BSE?
52 Week Low: ₹51
What is Ncc Limited stock symbol?
Can I buy Ncc Limited shares on Holidays?
NCC was started as the Nagarjuna Construction Company Limited. It is a construction company involved in landmark infrastructure projects in India. NCC is a leading mother brand with BOT, Realty and International businesses. It offers services across multiple divisions to address various facets of infrastructure needs. The company has an experience of three decades in the construction business. It operates under ten divisions namely, Buildings and Housing, Roads, Electrical, Water and Environment, Irrigation, Railways, International, Power, Metals and Mining. NCC Urban is a subsidiary of NCC which focuses on urban infrastructure projects such as development of residential & commercial complexes, serviced apartments, SEZs, integrated townships and complexes with advanced building techniques. It conducts operations in Tier II cities such as Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Goa and Raipur. It covers approximately 8.5 million sft. of built-up-area in the luxury apartments & villas segment.NCC Infra is an infrastructure development company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of NCC. It undertakes the development of long-term infrastructure projects through Government concessions which offer stable revenue streams.
Core Activities & Products
- Buildings and Housing: This segment looks after the construction of industrial buildings, commercial buildings, housing projects, IT parks, shopping malls, sports complexes, hospitals and stadiums.
- Roads: The company’s portfolio under this category includes highways, highway realignment and bypass, carriage widening and strengthening, road sections’ rehabilitation and upgradation and bridges and flyovers.
- Electrical: The company undertakes electrical projects such as the designing, engineering, erection of testing and commissioning of transmission lines and substations. It is also involved in the electrification and distribution projects in various utilities.
- Water and Environment: Its portfolio under this category consists of water supply projects for drinking water, water pipeline laying, water treatment plants, distribution networks, pumping stations, river intake works, electromechanical works, underground drainage networks, lift irrigation schemes, sewage pumping stations and treatment plants and summer storage tanks.
- Irrigation: The company is involved in the construction of dams and reservoirs, canals, tunnels, barrages, spillways, aqueducts and hydroelectric projects.
- Railways: The company undertakes the building of dedicated freight corridors, zonal railway projects and private railway sidings.
- Power: Under this category, the company undertakes EPC projects.
- International: Internationally, NCC’s key focus areas include roads, buildings and water through its subsidiaries - the NCC International LLC which operates in Oman and Nagarjuna Contracting Company LLC in UAE.
- Metals: Its portfolio consists of engineering, procurement and construction projects along with metals (EPC) projects in the metal industry.
- Mining: Ferrous and non-ferrous mining projects in public & private sectors, removal of Overburden and Bulk Material Handling Technologies from Open Cast Mines, extraction of Coal, Lignite and other minerals from oOpen Cast Mines along with the transportation of Coal are some of the activities undertaken by the company.
Board of Directors
- Chairman Emeritus: Dr A V S Raju
- Chairman - Independent: Sri Hemant M Nerurkar
- Independent Director: Smt Renu Challu
- Independent Director: Dr A S Durga Prasad
- Independent Director: Sri O P Jagetiya
- Director: Sri Utpal Hemendra Sheth
- Managing Director: Sri A A V Ranga Raju
- Executive Director: Sri A G K Raju
- Wholetime Director: Sri A S N Raju
- Wholetime Director: Sri A V N Raju
- Wholetime Director: Sri J V Ranga Raju
- Managing Director: Sri A A V Ranga Raju
- Executive Director: Sri A G K Raju
- Executive Vice President (F&A) & CFO: Sri K Krishna Rao
- Company Secretary & EVP (L): Sri M V Srinivasa Murthy
The company has a pan-India presence with a large pool of talented andskilled employees with a low attrition rate. It is employed in the construction projects in different parts of the country including Gulbarga, Mandi, Patna, Bhopal, Pawapuri, Uttar Pradesh, Pune, Mumbai, Arunachal Pradesh, Bangalore, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Lucknow, Bihar, Rajasthan, Sriharikota, Tripura, Allahabad, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh. The company has undertaken rural electrification projects under different schemes of the government in various parts of India. It has also worked on prestigious water and sanitation projects - including the unique Limca Book of Records entry, the 820 kms.’ gravity-based water supply system in Amaravati, Maharashtra and many more. NCC’s international business has a niche in the infrastructure markets of the GCC. One of NCC International’s key projects is the prestigious 66kms Batinah Coastal Road Project. It operates in Kuwait, Oman, Dubai, Al Khiran and UAE. The company undertakes power projects in China, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh. It has also entered into strategic alliances with POSCO E&C of South Korea, Siemens VAI of Linz and China Min-Metal Engineering of China for various technologies of Steel plants under its metals division. The company’s mining division focuses on businesses for Mine Developer-cum-Operator (MDO), removal of overburden and extraction of Coal / Lignite / other minerals from Open Cast Mines in India with the subsidiaries of Coal India Limited, Steel Authority of India Limited, Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation, Singareni Collieries Company Limited, Maha Tamil Collieries Limited and other Private Mine Operators.
For the first quarter of financial year 2023, the bank’s performance is as mentioned below:
- Total Revenue grew to ₹3,477 crore
- Net Profit was ₹234 crore
CSR and Sustainability :
The company carries out its CSR activities through its NCC Foundation and focuses on education, health care and rural development. Under these categories the company carries out various tasks and its activities for FY 21-22 are listed below. Education
- Education facilities at MPPS & ZPHS School at Kothapeta Village, Hyderabad.
- Online education for the dropouts, partially schooled & unschooled students in Secondary grades through AAS Vidyalaya through Avileen Education Foundation.
- Construction of separate toilets and other facilities for boys and girls studying in the Govt. High School in Pulicherla village, Nalgonda Dist.
- Hands-on training program designed for students of 7th and higher classes from government schools in the latest Robotics technologies through Soham Academy of Human Excellence.
- Comprehensive Lactation Management Center (CLMC) and Mothers Milk Bank (MBB) at Govt. General Hospital at Kakinada through Sushena Health Foundation.
- Isolation Center for police personnel and their families infected with COVID 19 through Nirmaan NGO.
- Operational expenses of Dhatri's Milk Bank at Niloufer Hospital.
- Purchase and supply of oxygen concentrators to the Government Hospital at Chittor, Andhra Pradesh for treating the patients who had contracted COCID -19.
- Supporting with the required funds for implementing Aaryajanani Program through Samadrishti, Kshamata Vikas Evam Anusandhan Mandal (SAKSHAM), Nagpur.
- Construction of Rural Housing and skill development facilities at Antarvedipalem, EGDT through NCC Foundation.
To be a world-class construction and infrastructure enterprise committed to quality, timely completion, customer satisfaction, continuous learning and enhancement of stakeholders' value.
- ‘To build a strong future ensuring increased returns to shareholders and enhanced support to associates.’
- ‘‘To adopt the latest technologies in the field of engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of infrastructure projects.’
- ‘‘To encourage innovation, professional integrity, upgradation of knowledge and skills of employees and a safe working environment.’
- ‘‘To be a responsible corporate citizen committed to the social cause.’
- NCC has been providing infrastructure support to India’s growing Industrial, Retail, ITeS and Services sector. The housing shortage in the country opens up a huge window of opportunity for the division.
- The company plans to seize every opportunity to transform road and highway networks across various countries.
- Holding a large repertoire of expertise in the area, NCC plans to plug into the opportunities and enable growth in its electrical division.
- Over the next few years, water supply and sanitation projects are expected to witness significant outlays. The company’s past experience and excellent credentials will help it cruise through this space.
- With increasing passenger population and ambitious plans for infrastructure upgradation and expansion, Indian Railways is on NCC’s high-priority list. Further, areas ranging from dedicated freight corridors to port connectivity projects are all opening up for private investment.
- NCC’s Power division has been set up with the express purpose of harnessing the business opportunities in the EPC segment in the coming years.
- The company has forged vital technical partnerships in material handling projects. Riding on these partnerships, it is confident of business prospects in the EPC sector of the Metals and Steel industry.
Did You Know!
NCC was set up in 1978 as a partnership firm and converted into a limited company in 1990. It is now in its 44th year of operations. It has 89 major clients in India and outside many of which are developmental institutions of the government. NCC’s Chairman Emeritus Dr. Alluri Venkata Sathyanarayana Raju received Padma Shri for being an outstanding Industrialist under the Trade and Industry category in 2010. But apart from being an outstanding industrialist, Dr. AVS Raju is also a poet having written 25000 poems.