1. INDIAN INFOTECH SOFTWARE LTD
stock logo

INDIAN INFOTECH SOFTWARE LTD Share Price

INDINFO

₹1.52-₹0.03 (-1.94%) Past Year
₹1.52₹1.52
L
Show Current Price
H
  • News

  • Company overview

  • Fundamentals

  • Events

  • More

What’s in news?

arrow
Empty state

No data available at the moment

Company overview

About

arrow

Market cap

Market Cap Switch₹196 Cr

Open

₹1.52

Close

₹1.55

Circuit range

₹1.58 - ₹1.52

Day range

₹1.52 - ₹1.52

Year range

₹1.05 - ₹2.97

Volume

10,48,884

Avg. traded

₹1.52

Revenue (12m)

₹57 Cr

INDIAN INFOTECH SOFTWARE LTD

Indian Infotech and Software Limited is a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India. The company was incorporated in 1982 as Indian Leasers Limited. It operates in the fields of financing, investment and computer technology training, along with other related activities.

The company primarily focuses on providing financing through loans to both retail and corporate borrowers in India. It also supports startup companies as well as established businesses committed to the Make in India movement. It is headquartered in Mumbai and is listed on the BSE and Ahmedabad Stock Exchange. The company is not listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE).

The market capitalisation of Indian Infotech and Software Limited stood at ₹290 crore as of January 25, 2024. India Infotech share price has gained 423% in the last three years.

Indian Infotech and Software Limited business operations

Indian Infotech and Software Limited (IISL) is also engaged in acquiring and selling shares of business firms with high growth potential, apart from its lending services. In FY23, around 21% of the revenue came from interest income and the remaining 79% came from the sale of shares.

The company operates within a single reported segment, primarily focused on finance and share trading activities. The company is registered with the RBI as a loan and investment company. However, it has failed to comply with all relevant laws, rules, circulars and regulations outlined in the Master Direction for loan and investment companies (Reserve Bank Directions, 2016).

Indian Infotech and Software Limited had no subsidiaries, joint ventures or associate companies, as of March 31, 2023.

Financial highlights

The company’s revenue from operations in FY23 stood at ₹47.06 crore, down 14.5% compared to ₹55.39 crore in FY22. The net profit in FY23 increased to ₹60.59 lakh compared to ₹31.72 lakh in FY22. The company's earnings per share (EPS) stood at ₹0.006 in FY23 compared to ₹0.003 in FY22.

Read more

INDIAN INFOTECH SOFTWARE LTD Key indicators

arrow

52 week high

₹2.97

52 week low

₹1.05

P/E ratio

30.53

P/B ratio

ROE

0.26%

ROCE

0.34%

Dividend yield

--

Debt/Equity ratio

EPS

0.01

Learn more

Investment checklist: (3/6)

arrow
check status

Equity returns

check status

Dividend returns

check status

Safety factor

check status

Growth factor

check status

Debt vs Equity

check status

Profit factor

The investment checklist helps you understand a company's financial health at a glance and identify quality investment opportunities easily

Fundamentals

Financial ratios

arrow
  • Profitability

  • Operational

  • Valuation

Operating profit margin

1.66%

Net profit margin

1.29%

ROE

0.26%

ROA

0.26%

ROCE

0.34%

Learn more

INDIAN INFOTECH SOFTWARE LTD Shareholder returns

arrow

1 day

-1.90%

1 week

-8.82%

1 month

+2.65%

3 months

-45.42%

1 year

+13.14%

3 years

+260.47%

5 years

+715.79%

Revenue statement

All values are in ₹ Crores (Cr)
arrow
Empty state

No data available at the moment

Cash flow

All values are in ₹ Crores (Cr)
arrow
Empty state

No data available at the moment

Balance sheet

All values are in ₹ Crores (Cr)
arrow
Empty state

No data available at the moment

INDIAN INFOTECH SOFTWARE LTD Share Price history

arrow
DayOpenCloseDay’s change
Mon, Apr 15 2024
₹1.55
₹1.55
---%
Fri, Apr 12 2024
₹1.58
₹1.58
---%
Wed, Apr 10 2024
₹1.61
₹1.61
---%
Tue, Apr 9 2024
₹1.64
₹1.64
---%
Mon, Apr 8 2024
₹1.67
₹1.67
---%
Fri, Apr 5 2024
₹1.72
₹1.70
-1.18%
Thu, Apr 4 2024
₹1.65
₹1.66
+0.60%
Wed, Apr 3 2024
₹1.59
₹1.59
---%

Shareholding info

arrow

Promoters (3.2%)

Mutual Funds (0%)

Retail and other (96.8%)

Foreign institutions-FII (0%)

Other domestic institutions (0%)

Retail and other

Learn more

Events

Corporate actions

arrow
  • Rights Issue • 13:50

    Ex date 29 Jan 2024

    expand tab
  • Rights Issue • 0:0

    Ex date

    expand tab
  • Rights Issue • 13:50

    Ex date

    expand tab

Learn more

Frequently asked questions