Documents for investor not living in India
List of documents to be taken while registering NRI/PIO/OCI Clients as may be applicable:
- Indian passport holder: document ensuring status of entity—valid passport, place of birth as India, valid visa (work/student/employment/resident permit etc.)
- Foreign passport: valid passport and any of the following:
- Place of birth as India in foreign passport
- Copy of PIO/OCI Card as applicable in case of PIO/OCI
- PIS Permission Letter from the respective designated bank
- PAN Card
- Overseas Address Driving License/Foreign passport/ Utility Bills/ Bank statement (not more than 2 months old)/ Notarised copy of rent agreement/leave & license agreement/sales deed.
- Photograph of Investor.
- Proof of respective bank accounts & depository accounts.
Was this article helpful?