- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How does Smart Transfer work?
Under normal circumstances, you need to fund your trading account, every time you trade. This means that a) you have to bear an extra fees for the fund transfer and b) you lose out on interest, since the funds are lying in your trading account till the time they are utilised. Smart Transfer sorts this issue by helping you allocate an amount for trading without having to physically transfer it. All it takes is one click! And there’s no transfer fees!
The best part about this is that till the time your allocated funds are utilised, it continues to attract interest. Thus Smart Transfer saves both, your interest and time.
Suppose you have ₹10,00,000 in your IndusInd savings account and want to execute trades worth ₹4,00,000. Unlike a typical situation (where you fund your Upstox trading account via your IndusInd Bank savings account), with Smart Transfer, you simply allocate the ₹4,00,000 towards trading with just one click. The best part is that till the time this fund is used, it continues to attract interest, along with the remaining ₹6,00,000 since it lies within your IndusStox 3-in-1 account.