- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How do I redeem my Moneycontrol Pro Subscription?
To access your Moneycontrol Pro Subscription, you can use promocode sent to you on your email id/mobile no. and follow these steps:
1. Visit https://www.moneycontrol.com. If you are a new user, Sign up or choose to Log in to your Moneycontrol Account.
2. Once done, visit - https://www.moneycontrol.com/promos/pro.php Choose 'Subscribe' under the 1 year - Rs 1,999 plan.
3. Next, you will see the following screen:
4. Click on the 'x' to clear any previously applied code and then enter the promocode in the ‘Have a Promocode’ box.
5. Scroll down, enter a few personal details & ensure I accept Terms and Conditions, including to auto-renew the subscription at regular subscription rates is checked.
6. On accepting the terms and conditions and clicking ‘Proceed Securely’ you will be taken to the payments page. Choose to pay with your Credit or Debit Cards. Here you will be charged Re. 1/- for card verification.
7. And that’s it! You now have access to 1 year of Moneycontrol Pro, which will auto-renew annually as per the plan specifications.
If you need any help with your code activation, click here.
Keep in mind:
1. The coupon can be redeemed on the Moneycontrol Android app and Moneycontrol Website only. iOS users can subscribe by applying coupon through Desktop/Mobile site and use same login on their iOS device.
2. Payment can be done through MasterCard and Visa Credit cards and Debit cards of Canara, Citi, Corporation Bank, Deutsch, ICICI, Kotak, Standard Chartered. Rs 1 will be charged for card verification.
3. Auto-Renewal will be done at Rs. 999 post 1 year. User can cancel any time to stop the auto renewal. The charges are non-refundable.
4. Users not having applicable cards, won’t be able to enable the Pro subscription.