- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Logging in to my Keystone account
Overview of Logging into Keystone
Keystone is the back office portal of Upstox. It allows you to view your trading activity since you joined Upstox. At the end of each day, your trading activity is uploaded from Nest Trader to your account for your perusal. Use this data to understand your historical trading activity, file tax returns, and other accounting purposes. It is one of the most highly used tools used by Upstox customers.
In this article, we will show you how to login and begin using your back office portal. In case you forgot your password, the article covers that problem as well. Keep in mind that you do need an Upstox account in order to be able to access this tool.If you have not yet opened an account with Upstox, simply open an online demat account and start trading.
- Go to Keystone. It is recommended that you use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You will see something like this after you have logged in.
- Enter Client ID Eg. 240001
- Enter Password (This is emailed to you earlier)
In case you are not aware of your password and you have deleted an email by mistake, you can re-set keystone password by following below mentioned steps.
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter the UCC/ Client id , email address and Pan Card Number
- Click on Reset.
- The new password will be sent to your registered email id.