- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Logging in to my Keystone account
Overview of Logging into Keystone
Keystone is the back office portal of Upstox. It allows you to view your trading activity since you joined Upstox. At the end of each day, your trading activity is uploaded from Nest Trader to your account for your perusal. Use this data to understand your historical trading activity, file tax returns, and other accounting purposes. It is one of the most highly used tools used by Upstox customers.
In this article, we will show you how to login and begin using your back office portal. In case you forgot your password, the article covers that problem as well. Keep in mind that you do need an Upstox account in order to be able to access this tool.If you have not yet opened an account with Upstox, simply open an online demat account and start trading.
- Go to Keystone. It is recommended that you use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You will see something like this after you have logged in.
- Enter Client ID Eg. 240001
- Enter Password (This is emailed to you earlier)
In case you are not aware of your password and you have deleted an email by mistake, you can re-set keystone password by following below mentioned steps.
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter the UCC/ Client id , email address and Pan Card Number
- Click on Reset.
- The new password will be sent to your registered email id.