- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Transfer funds instantly with UPI
You can add funds to your Upstox account in multiple ways. The easiest way to add money to your securities and commodities account is through the UPI (Unified Payments Interface) method.
Adding your UPI handle
Make sure that the bank account you wish to transfer funds from is connected to or added: either as a primary or secondary bank account with Upstox.
You'll be able to add only those bank accounts that are connected with UPI. Each bank account has a unique VPA (Virtual Payment Address) that you will need when you are moving funds.
Let us explain how you can add and transfer funds using your web trading platform with the help of your UPI handle:
- First go to your Upstox Pro Web app and click the rupee icon on the top right to see your balance.
- Next, click on Add Funds and you’ll see a familiar screen with more options. Fill in how much you want to transfer, and select the bank account you want to use. Type the UPI VPA (Virtual Payment Address) tied to your bank account. Click Continue once all that’s done.
- A request to transfer the amount will be sent to your VPA ID and Upstox Pro will wait 10 minutes to get a confirmation before processing the transaction.
- Open your preferred UPI app on your mobile and you’ll see an open request for a transaction from Upstox. Follow the screens on your mobile app to send the money to your Upstox account.
- Immediately you’ll see the amount credited into your Upstox account.At present, UPI is only available on Upstox Pro web. Soon, you’ll be able to add and transfer funds easily using the method via your Android and/or iPhone.
If you do not have a VPA set up for the bank account you wish to use for funds transfer, you can use any of the other payment methods: Direct Transfer by NEFT/RTGS.