- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
What is the e-DIS authentication process?
As per SEBI’s mandate and CDSL’s latest mandate, from 22nd February 2021 2-factor authentication will be enabled on e-DIS transactions.
With the new mandate, when placing a sell transaction for stocks in their Demat account, users have to -
1. First, enter the TPIN on the CDSL web page.
2. After successfully entering the TPIN you will get the option to enter the OTP sent by CDSL on your registered mobile number and email ID. Here you’ll be able to see the list of holdings when you scroll.
3. Once you’ve entered the correct OTP you will get redirected to Upstox on completing the transaction.
In case you haven’t received your CDSL TPIN yet, you can also create one yourself. To generate your CDSL TPIN, please follow the steps below.
- From the Upstox Pro Mobile or Desktop app under Profile/ My Account go to the Account section
- Click on Power Of Attorney
- Select the get new PIN’ button
- You will receive the TPIN from CDSL via SMS and email. This TPIN won’t expire until you generate a new one.