- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Check positions in Back Office
Overview of the Back Office System of Upstox
The Back Office System allows you to view your trading activity since you joined Upstox. It is recommended that you use Keystone, but some prefer to use bo.rksv.in. At the end of each day, your daily trading activity is uploaded from NEST to your account for your reference. Your Back Office System is therefore accessible daily. Using this data you can understand your historical trading activities, file tax returns and other accounting purposes. Using the Back Office System is quite simple to use.
Here, we will show you how to login. It is important that you have an Upstox account in order to be able to use the Back Office system. If you don’t have an account, visit our Account Opening section to learn how to open a demat account today!
How to Login
- Go to bo.upstox.com
- Enter your 6 digit user name (eg. 370001) and password. This was given to you when you opened an account with Upstox. You will then see something like this.Enter your 6 digit UCC (Unique Client Code) and your password. In case you forgot your password, get in touch with our Accounts department or send an email to email@example.com
- Click Login
Help! I forgot my password
If you forgot your password you can simply recover your password from Keystone. Just visit http://keystone.upstox.com/and follow the forgot password link. Alternately, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I check my outstanding positions?
- Check your outstanding positions on Back Office in a few simple steps.
- Login to bo.upstox.com
- Click on Bill
- Click on O/S Positions
- Click on Go