- What is the Digital Gold offered by Upstox?
- What are the benefits of buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- What is the minimum amount for investing?
- What is the maximum limit for investing in Digital Gold?
- Is the gold sold on Upstox certified by any Indian/international agency, similar to BIS for jewellery?
- What is the live market price and how is it determined?
- How to buy Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Are there any prerequisites for buying Digital Gold on Upstox?
- Where and how is the gold stored? Are there any charges for storage and insurance?
- How to sell Digital Gold on Upstox?
- After how many days can I sell the gold I purchase?
- What is the minimum amount of gold that I can get delivered?
- Can I cancel my digital gold purchase/sale order?
- What modes of payment are accepted for Digital Gold?
- StockEdge & Elearnmarkets
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- How to open an account using Aadhaar?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- How to do the e-DIS authentication process on Upstox?
- How to calculate average price?
- How do I update my financial details on the Upstox platforms?
- How to generate your TPIN from CDSL?
- What is my DP ID?
- Demat and Remat charges
- Transferring shares from Upstox to others
- TRUST facility of CDSL
- What is BSDA?
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How do I change my bank account offline?
You can add/change the bank account linked to your Upstox trading and Demat account through an offline procedure. Here is what you need to do.
To change the primary bank or add a secondary bank to your trading account, please fill out the attached 'Bank Details Change Form'. Once you are done, send us a scanned copy of the duly filled form. You will also need to send us a cancelled cheque copy.
Remember to clearly mention whether you would like to add a secondary bank or change the primary bank. To change/add the bank account linked to your trading a/c, you will need to tick on 'Trading' in the ‘Change Account Details’ section at the top of the form.
Demat Account :
To change the bank account linked to your Demat account, please print and fill out the attached 'Bank Details Change Form'. Send this physical copy to us with a copy of a cancelled cheque. To change the bank account linked to your Demat a/c, you will need to tick on 'CDSL' in the ‘Change Account Details’ section at the top of the form.
Remember that the cheque should mention your A/c number, your name as the A/c holder, IFSC code & MICR code. In case your cheque doesn’t mention your name or is not available, you can send us a self-attested copy of your latest bank statement. However, make sure that it mentions your A/c number, your name as the A/c holder, IFSC code & MICR code.
Kindly send the documents to the below mentioned address:
RKSV Securities India Private Limited
Maxus Facility, 5th Floor
Near Temba Hospital,
Bhayander West, Thane- 401101
Remember to mention your mobile number on the courier packet. Your request for the change will be processed in 24 to 48 working hours, once the necessary documents reach us.