How can I change my bank account via keystone?
The Keystone Portal makes it possible to change the Bank account linked to your trading account. Here are the steps you need to follow.
- Click on the 'Service Request' option
- Select 'Bank Addition' in the Bank Account Column
- Enter the desired IFSC code & bank account number
If you wish to add a secondary bank account, fill out the IFSC code and Bank Account number and then click on ‘Next’. You are allowed to change the preferred bank for your Trading and Demat Account as per your preference. To do this, tick both the options ie ‘Make this Trading primary bank' and 'Make this Demat primary bank'.
Note:- The OTP will be sent to the Email ID and mobile number linked to your Aadhaar number.
If you have access to the number linked to your Aadhaar, you can click on the eSign using Aadhaar verification and continue with the online process. If you do not have access to this number, you continue with the offline process.
- For the online process you will need to upload the photo or scanned copy of a personalised cancelled cheque or your latest bank statement.
Remember that the cheque or the bank statement should mention your A/c number, your name as the account holder, IFSC code & MICR code.
You will be directed to the NSDL page where you just need to enter the Aadhar Card number and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. After you complete this step, your request is submitted and you will receive an email regarding the same. It generally takes 2-3 working days to process this request.
- Click on the eSign to receive the OTP on your registered email address.
- If you do not have access to the mobile number linked to your Aadhar, click on the ‘paper’ option.
You will see a form that has been pre-filled. Print out this form and sign it. You will need to attach a cancelled cheque or the latest bank statement with this form and mail it to the address below.
RKSV Securities India Private Limited
Maxus Facility, 5th Floor
Near Temba Hospital,
Bhayander West, Thane- 401101