- Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does my traded price not reflect among the high and low values on the chart?
- What is interoperability?
- What is a Margin Report?
- Open a trading account with Upstox
- Trading account vs. demat account
- Using the Upstox Brokerage Calculator
- Basics of a trading account in India
- What is zero brokerage trading?
- What is a contract note?
- Difference between investing and trading
- Futures & Options
- Trading with Upstox
- Brokerage & trading
- Market timings
- Types of trading
What are the market timings?
Regular trading session CASH/EQUITY, FUTURE AND OPTION
Market Open : 09:15 hrs CASH/EQUITY, FUTURE AND OPTION
Market Close : 15:30 hrs
The Post Market hrs held between15.40 hrs and 16.00 hrs
Currency Market Open :09:00 hrs
Currency Market Close :17.00 hrs
MCX Time : Monday to Friday:10:00 A.M. to 11:30 P.M. (up to 11:55 P.M. on account of day light savings typically between every November and March of the following year) Commodities such as Bullions, Metals and Energy products are available up to 11:30 pm / 11.55 PM