- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
Payment failure while add funds
If the net-banking transaction that you made to add funds to your account failed then worry not. The most likely scenario is that funds were not deducted funds from your bank account and you can just repeat the same transaction again.
If however, there has been a deduction from your bank account which not been credited to the Upstox account, Upstox will automatically transfer the funds back to your bank account within 24 working hours. In case your funds have not been transferred back after 24 working hours, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org providing details of your bank transaction. Our team will assist with the appropriate solution.