- Charges and Reports
- Getting started
- Logging into Pro mobile
- Charting tools
- Using watchlists on my phone
- Placing orders
- Transferring funds
- Why can’t I make payments directly from my UPI app to the Upstox UPI ID or bank account?
- On the Funds page, what does Unsettled Amount denote?
- On the Funds page, what does Used Funds denote?
- Funds withdrawal request not processed
- Withdrawing funds from Upstox
- Payment failure while add funds
- Adding funds to my Upstox Account
- Types of accounts with Upstox
- See my account balance
- Add money to my trading account
How can I retrieve my Upstox User ID
In case you forgot your Upstox user ID, you can retrieve it using the Forgot user ID link on the Sign in screen. You can retrieve your User ID if you remember any one of your Pan number, registered email address or registered mobile number.
By Entering any one of the 3 details and entering the captcha details, the User Id shall be immediately sent by Upstox to your registered email address and the registered mobile number.