- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Call and Trade services
Upstox offers you to place order by call and trade which will be charged Rs.20+GST per order through phone and you can modify an order as many times you want to during a day.
For all the MIS/BO/CO open positions squared-off by RMS team at the usual intraday square-off times, you will be charged auto square-off charges of Rs. 20 (Plus GST of 18%) per order. A flat Rs. 50/- will be charges for OFS (Offers For Sales) & buyback/takeover orders.
To avoid auto square-off charges, you can square off the MIS/BO/CO orders by yourself anytime before 3:15 p.m for Equity and F&O; 4:45 p.m. for Currency derivatives and 11 p.m. for MCX segment via Upstox trading platform.
If not done, then our RMS team will square off the orders thereby treating it as a Call and Trade order and it will be charged at Rs.20 (Plus GST of 18%) per order.