Transfer shares using DIS

Shares held in your Upstox demat account can be sold or transferred depending on your choice.

A DIS i.e. a Delivery Instruction Slip is necessary to sell or transfer securities from your demat account to a different account. You can request for a DIS by submitting the DIS request form. You can complete the form and send it to us at