- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Bank account proof
In order to link your existing bank account with Upstox trading account you just need to provide a canceled cheque. The canceled cheque must contain the following:
- Your bank account number
- Bank's IFSC code
- Your name
If you don't have your canceled cheque you can use your bank statement or the front page of your passbook as long as it has all the above details clearly mentioned.
You can upload your bank proof through the online account opening form. Even if you are submitting a physical account opening form you should upload your documents before sending a courier. This way our team can verify if they are correct before you send them in a courier.