- Getting started
- Paperless account opening
- Bank Details
- Documents required
- How to sell shares without a physical POA?
- Submitting required documents
- Mandatory hardcopy of POA
- Why POA is required
- Updating POA
- Change of mobile or email
- Change or update address
- Bank account proof
- Authorisation letter for ECC
- Documents accepted as income proof
- Performing in-person verification
- Unable to click NEXT button on document upload
- Brokerage and account opening charges
Upstox has pioneered the low cost brokerage model. While trading with Upstox, equity delivery trades are free of cost. For intraday trading on BSE, NSE and MCX, and F&O it is 0.05% or upto Rs. 20 per order traded. Irrespective of the order size, the brokerage cost is only Rs. 20 per order traded.
You can calculate your brokerage with the Upstox Brokerage Calculator.