Capital Small Finance Bank IPO allotment today: Steps to check status
3 min read • Updated: February 12, 2024, 12:11 PM
The ₹523-crore Capital Small Finance Bank IPO was subscribed almost 4 times by the end of the last day of bidding on Friday, February 9.
The retail investors, who participated in the bidding process of Capital Small Finance Bank IPO, are now waiting for the share allotment status. The initial public offering of the Jalandhar-based bank was open for subscription from February 7 to February 9.
The Capital Small Finance Bank IPO share allotment is expected to be finalised on Monday, February 12.
The status of share allotment can either be checked on the official website of the registrar for the IPO, which in this case is Link Intime Private Limited, or on the BSE website. All you need is your IPO application number and PAN details to check whether you have been allotted shares or not.
How to check Capital SFB IPO allotment status online
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can check the status on the website of the registrar:
- Visit linkintime.co.in.
- Go to the public issues section.
- Select the option ‘Capital Small Finance Bank’ from the companies’ dropdown menu. In case the name is not visible there, it means that the allotment status has not been finalised yet.
- After selecting the company name, enter either your PAN details, or the IPO application number, or DP/Client ID or bank account number/IFSC, as a part of the customer identification process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can see the allotment status on your screen. It will show whether you have been allotted shares or not. The quantity of allotted shares will display on the screen for successful bidders.
Similarly, you can also check the allotment status on the official BSE website by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of BSE at https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Choose the issue type as ‘equity’.
- For the issue name, choose ‘Capital Small Finance Bank’ from the dropdown menu.
- Then either fill in your IPO application number or PAN details to identify yourself.
- Select the ‘I’m not a robot’ tab and then click on ‘Search’. The allotment details will appear on your screen.
In case you have been allotted shares, expect them to be credited to your demat account by February 13 as the listing of the stock on BSE and NSE is expected on February 14.
In case of non-allotment of shares, the process of refunds is likely to be initiated by February 13.
Capital Small Finance Bank IPO subscription, lot size and more
The ₹523-crore Capital Small Finance Bank IPO was subscribed almost 4 times by the end of the last day of bidding on Friday.
According to data available on stock exchanges, the issue had received total bids for 32.6 million shares against 8.14 million shares on offer.
The quota for qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) was oversubscribed by 6.64 times, while the portion reserved for non-institutional investors (NIIs) got subscribed 4.05 times. The quota for retail investors saw almost 2.5 times subscription.
The company had fixed a price band of ₹445-468 per share with a lot size of 32 shares. The IPO consisted of ₹450 crore of fresh issue and an offer-for-sale (OFS) of shares worth ₹73 crore.
The bank said that it planned to utilise the proceeds from the fresh issue towards augmenting its tier-I capital base to meet its future capital requirements.
Capital Small Finance Bank had started operations as India’s first small finance bank in 2016. The bank offers fully secured loans to micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs), mortgages and farmers.
To know more about IPOs listing, schedule and upcoming IPOs, click here