Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels IPO: Here’s how to check share allotment status
3 min read • Updated: February 8, 2024, 2:55 PM
The price band for the book-build offer was fixed at ₹147 to ₹155 per share with a lot size of 96 equity shares.
Hospitality chain Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels Ltd initial public offering (IPO) received a stellar response from investors this week when it opened for subscription.
By the end of the last day of bidding on 7 February, the ₹920-crore IPO had received bids for almost 60 times the total number of shares on offer.
Data from stock exchanges showed that the total subscription for the Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels IPO reached 59.66 times. While the institutional investors’ portion was subscribed 75.14 times, the non-institutional investors’ quota was subscribed 52.41 times. The retail investors’ portion was booked 30.35 times, while the employee quota was oversubscribed 5.42 times.
With such large subscription figures, the focus is now going to shift towards share allocation that is likely to be finalised on 8 February.
Investors who have applied for the Apeejay Surrendra Park shares can check the allotment status either on the official website of the registrar for the IPO or on the BSE website. Remember to keep your IPO application number and PAN details ready when you check your application status.
The official registrar appointed for Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels IPO is Link Intime Pvt. Ltd and its official website is linkintime.co.in.
Steps to check share allotment status on Registrar’s website
Here’s how you can check the allotment status on the official website of Link Intime Pvt. Ltd:
- Visit the public issues section on the Link Intime website, linkintime.co.in.
- Select the option ‘Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels’ from the dropdown menu. In case the name of the company is not visible there, it means that the allotment status has not been finalised yet.
- After you select the company name, enter either your PAN details, or the IPO application number, or DP/Client ID or bank account number/IFSC as a part of the customer identification process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can see the allotment status on your screen which will tell whether you have been allotted shares or not. The screen will display the number of shares allotted.
Similarly, you can also check the allotment status on the official BSE website. Follow these steps:
- Visit the BSE website: https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
- Choose issue type as ‘equity’.
- For the issue name, choose ‘Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels’ from the dropdown menu.
- Either submit your IPO application number or PAN details to identify yourself.
- Select the ‘I’m not a robot’ checkbox and then click on ‘Search’. The allotment details will appear on your screen.
- In case you have been successfully allotted Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels shares, you can expect them to be credited in your demat accounts by 9 February. However, in case of non-allotment of shares, refunds may be initiated in the linked bank accounts by 9 February.
- The listing of the stock on BSE and the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) is expected on 12 February.
Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels IPO GMP
According to latest reports, the Apeejay Surrendra Park Hotels shares are available at a premium of ₹35 in the grey market, which hints at a strong listing for the stock when it makes its debut on Monday.
Notably, the price band for the book-build offer was fixed at ₹147 to ₹155 per share with a lot size of 96 equity shares.