Nest Initialization Failed for Interactive Engine OS Error
This article will guide you how to solve nest initialization failed for interactive engine os error.
This is what the Nest initialization failed for interactive engine os error looks like.
- Correct your System Date and Time.
- Check if your system is connected to the Internet properly.
- Ensure that the required ports are not blocked.To check whether the required ports are open, open command prompt and type “telnet 188.8.131.52 56001” as shown here.
- The command prompt to show only a cursor blinking, as shown below.
- If it only shows a cursor blinking, then you need to open the below mentioned ports. Ports to be unblocked:
For Bharti INI file
184.108.40.206 = 56001,64105,65001, 35008 to 35030
For TATA INI file
220.127.116.11 = 56000,64104,65000, 35001 to 35027
Learn more about Trading Platform visit Upstox Knowledge Base.
Was this article helpful?