Overview of Logging into Keystone
Keystone is the backoffice portal of Upstox. It allows you to view your trading activity since you joined Upstox. At the end of each day, your trading activity is uploaded from Nest Trader to your account for your perusal. Use this data to understand your historical trading activity, file tax returns, and other accounting purposes. It is one of the most highly used tools used by Upstox customers.
In this article, we will show you how to login and begin using your back office portal. In case you forgot your password, the article covers that problem as well. Keep in mind that you do need an Upstox account in order to be able to access this tool. If you have not yet opened an account with Upstox, simply go to the Account Opening section of Knowledge Base and get started!
1. Go to Keystone. It is recommended that you use either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. You will see something like this after you have logged in.
2. Enter Client ID Eg. 240001
3. Enter Password (This is emailed to you earlier)
In case you are not aware of your password and you have deleted an email by mistake, you can re-set keystone password by following below mentioned steps.
1.Click on Forgot Password
2. Enter the UCC/ Client id , email address and Pan Card Number
3. Click on Reset.
4. The new password will be sent to your registered email id.