- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
Do I have to withdraw my profits?
Any profit that you make from your trade(s) stays in your Upstox trading account.
Now, the next time you wish to trade, you can simply top-up that balance with Smart Transfer. Smart, isn’t it?
You have allocated ₹4,00,000 for trading and have made a profit of ₹50,000 from your trades on the same day. This ₹50,000 stays in your trading account; so you can re-use it for trading, the next day. However, if you choose to use the fund, you will have to withdraw it, manually.