- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How can I change my back office password?
You can reset your back office password by following the steps below.
- Login to bo.rksv.in
- Click on ‘Setting’ option in the top right corner
- Click on ‘Change Password’
- Enter your old password
- Enter your new password and confirm the new password
- Click on ‘Change’
You can also reset your password even if you don’t remember your old password. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be glad to help!