- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How can I unblock my account?
If your account is blocked due to multiple wrong attempts at the passwords, click on ‘Unblock Account’ and enter the year of your birth. In case you have forgotten your password, you can easily reset it using the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the app. Look for the ‘Forgot Password’ link below the password box on the login screen.
Click on this link and follow the given instructions to set your own password and reset your Upstox account.