- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How do I change my correspondence address?
In order to change your correspondence address, you will need to log into keystone.upstox.com & follow these steps.
1) Login with your username & password
2) Click on ‘Service Request’
3) Click on ‘Change your Correspondence address’
4) Fill in the desired address & click on ‘Next’
5) Upload your PAN Card copy & Address proof copy
6) Validate the request by entering the OTP received on your Aadhaar-registered number
The address will be updated within 24 to 72 working hours
Note: You will need access to the mobile number registered with your Aadhaar number in order to complete the above procedure.
Here are the documents you can submit as proof of address:
- Scanned copy of Valid Passport (First and Last page)
- Scanned copy of Voter's Identity card
- Scanned copy of Valid Driving License (Date of expiry also to be attached)
- Scanned copy of MTNL/BSNL landline Telephone. (Latest 2 months)
- Scanned copy of the Electricity bill. (Latest 2 months)
- Scanned copy of Lease-License / Purchase Agreement
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (Along with Transaction Page)
- Scanned copy of Bank statement (Along with the latest transaction)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card