- Moneycontrol Pro Subscription
- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Refer via Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How can I change my brokerage plan?
You can change your brokerage plan if you have completed one month of subscription. The new plan will take one working day, from the date of subscription, to be activated. Here is how you can change your brokerage plan.
Steps to change your brokerage plan
- Log in into the keystone
- Click on the Priority Pack on the home screen
- Choose to subscribe to change your basic plan to priority.
Remember, the subscription will be auto-renewed on a monthly basis and the subscription charges are non-refundable. Also, if the MTM level breaches 70% of the available cash margins for a Priority Pack or Pay-Per-Order Priority Pack client, the risk team will square-off the complete positions of the client with/without intimating the clients.
To unsubscribe from the priority pack you need to send an email to email@example.com requesting the change to basic plan.