- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Track profit and loss
What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
In order to activate F&O and/or CDS online in your account, visit keystone.upstox.com & follow these steps:
1) Login with your keystone username & password
2) Click on ‘Service Request’
3) Click on ‘Add Segments’
4) Click on the segment you want to add & click on ‘Next’
5) Upload your income proof (photo may be required in some cases)
Documents for Income Proof (Any One):
- Bank Statement (last 6 months)
- salary slip(last 3 months)
- latest ITR copy or Form 16
6) Validate the request by entering the OTP that will be sent on your Aadhaar-registered number
The segment will be activated within 24 to 72 working hours.
You can also add new segments through the app.
- Just sign into the app
- Click on the bar provided at the left top corner
- Click on the icon where your name and UCC are shown
- This will direct you to the page where you can add your segments by uploading the required documents
- Salary slip should have Company logo or stamp on it
- The bank statement should contain either the Bank’s logo or stamp. As an alternative, your bank passbook can be submitted. The front Page of the passbook & pages with entries of the latest 3 months will be required. The same conditions are applicable if you are submitting your bank statement instead.