- Getting started
- How to use UPI on Upstox Pro?
- Transfer funds instantly with UPI
- Why is my bank not allowed for instant funds transfer?
- Logging in to my Keystone account
- Find or reset telephonic ID
- Change Back Office password
- Adding segments to your trading account
- Add or change nominee
- Add/change your primary bank account
- Smart transfer/ 3 in 1 account
- Modifications in the account
- What is the procedure to add a new segment in my account?
- How do I change my registered Email address and mobile number?
- How can I request for a signature change?
- How do I change my correspondence address?
- How do I change my permanent address?
- How can I change my brokerage plan?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I change my name on my account?
- How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
- Password and login issues
- Bank account related queries
- Demat account
- Monitoring positions in Keystone
- Track profit and loss
How can I change or add a new nominee on my account?
To add a nominee to your account or change the nominee on your account, you need to courier the Nominee form duly filled and signed.
Please fill up the following details:
- Eight-digit Demat client ID in place of BO ID:- ‘________’.
- Nominee details including allotted percentage (sum should 100%) and your relationship with the nominee.
- Your signature under first holder column (or under multiple holder signature in case of a joint Demat account)
- Details of one witness including name, address and signature(witness cannot be a family member)
Send the duly filled nominee form to the following address.
RKSV Securities India Private Limited
Maxus Facility, 5th Floor
Near Temba Hospital,
Bhayander West, Thane- 401101
The nominee addition or requested change will be processed within 24 to 72 hours from submission.